Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Decide What Frame To Get Next

CommodoX

Question

I played my Nova on Coba and M'Primed the hell out of the infects and noticed I'm already lvl 29. So I need a new frame .... but there are so many.

I have a lvl 30 Loki but I never play him, stealth gameplay doesn't give mods and it's boring & dull ... or is there a way to use Loki I haven't discovered yet?

So:

- lvl 30 Loki

- lvl 29 Nova

I would like to be able to play solo (but also be useful in group play) and I prefer damage dealer instead of being a big fat rhino(ceros).
Heard Valkyr or Zephyr may be useful? Or Mag?

Oh and at the infested defend mission where 2 frames with interesting abilites I haven't seen before, could someone tell me what frames are able to do this?

1. Launching "pink" streams out of the ground and he had a MASSIVE range, instant killing in a 30-40 meter radius

2. A ball which sucked every mob in range into the ball, unable to do anything. I M'Primed the ball and my screen had some firework for 4 seconds, exploding in all colors you can imagine

Edited by CommodoX

Ash

Good speed, good armor, and Blade Storm.

Also great for solo play. 

I've read this here on the forum:

"ash makes me want to facepalm, a move that makes him invincible, teleport around the map , killing everything , and it costs only 25 energy a cast"

Is that true? Sounds interesting.

I started with mag and it is quite good solo.  Her pull ability is all you need for basic farming -- and it is the 25 energy cost skill and it is a large, wide cone in front of her that can clear all but the biggest rooms.  This is the biggest draw for the frame: inexpensive spammable strong aoe skill that disables and injures.

I pretty much pick off the groups of 1-3 with my gun and the big rooms fulla stuff I spam pull which either kills them (lower level mobs) or drops them on their faces where you can finish the job in a variety of ways.

Her high shields are quite good at durability, but once the shields are down you need to be out of the line of fire as she dies fast from that point on.  

Very efficient for farming content below 20 solo. 

Here other abilities are all pretty solid as well.  The shield heal is small but it does good damage to enemy shields, just costs too much power to spam (solo).   Bullet attractor is great for bosses if you solo those.   And the damage one is brutally strong but again its an energy hog.  Attractor and shield strip will ruin a boss's day. 

Edited by jonnin