Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Question About Prime Access

Senketsu_

Question

So if Nyx turns out to be the next Prime, this will be the first time I will be buying a Prime Access. So there are some things I would like to ask about buying Prime access.

If I buy the second tier access, will I be able to upgrade to the third tier?

If so will I just have to pay the difference? 

And of course this all hinges on the question, am I able to upgrade at all, or am I stuck with having to pay the full amount for a tier three if I buy a tier two first?

BTW sorry if this is the wrong section :/

Edited by Senketsu_

8 answers to this question

So if Nyx turns out to be the next Prime, this will be the first time I will be buying a Prime Access. So there are some things I would like to ask about buying Prime access.

If I buy the second tier access, will I be able to upgrade to the third tier?

If so will I just have to pay the difference? 

And of course this all hinges on the question, am I able to upgrade at all, or am I stuck with having to pay the full amount for a tier three if I buy a tier two first?

BTW sorry if this is the wrong section :/

Well so far its been chronological, so it would be safe to assume that nyx and saryn are the next 2 primes since they've been the oldest. (unless DE just wants to say screw dat) 

Well so far its been chronological, so it would be safe to assume that nyx and saryn are the next 2 primes since they've been the oldest. (unless DE just wants to say screw dat) 

didn't saryn come out the same time as banshee? If so, there's still trinity and banshee to be primed otherwise.

Edit: Just checked and I am correct. Saryn and Banshee came out in U7. The oldest female frame that hasn't been primed is Trinity.

Edited by Armouredhunter