Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I Missing Something...

SSI_Guko

I'm going to give you the same answer I gave someone else who asked the same question not too long before you did:

"Sometimes DE has to do some last minute things before the update.  Remember U14?  DE was up coding and organizing all night, it came out 36 hours "late".  When it is ready, we will get it."

Merged similar threads.

Thank you.

Edited by thottt

Sometimes DE has to do some last minute things before the update.  Remember U14?  DE was up coding and organizing all night, it came out 36 hours "late".  When it is ready, we will get it.

Technically, is was still Wednesday in some places when the update was shipped. I was there when it happened, around 4 am PST. Pulled an all nighter for it. Not that I'd say I'd pull one for a hotfix...

It's getting late for it to be a small hotfix/update, or maybe some evil bugs are just holding it back. In any case, this is often tough on us, who are living in a timezone where it's early morning already - eagerly awaiting any piece of information about a possible update. I'd imagine a simple tweet, telling us at least something about the update's status in advance, would ease the minds of a hundred people. Ah well, it's my own problem, staying up this late for a chance to see an update live.

Idk man. Prime access usually comes a week after the new one is revealed... 

The Prime stuff will come out when the next Prime Access comes out, which is almost always a week after it is announced.

So next Tuesday.

Is it usually a week? Idk, I don't really pay attention to Prime Access honestly. All I know is that new prime stuff is coming soon and that the old Access just ended. It could very well be next week.