Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wondering When Update 14.7 Is Coming Out

Pepz

I feel like the only MR16 T.T

I stopped caring about Mastery Rank at 12. I'm 14 now, but that's entirely accidental. When there's actually endgame or a purpose to it I'll claim the 20+ pre-built items from my foundry and continue along.

And no, loadout slots + more trades isn't worth grinding for. There's functionally zero point to Mastery Rank being at 15-17 other than being a completionist. 

I stopped caring about Mastery Rank at 12. I'm 14 now, but that's entirely accidental. When there's actually endgame or a purpose to it I'll claim the 20+ pre-built items from my foundry and continue along.

And no, loadout slots + more trades isn't worth grinding for. There's functionally zero point to Mastery Rank being at 15-17 other than being a completionist. 

Agreed except I stopped caring at around Master Rank 8. lol

hhm,, week long event for upcoming U15, yes

New shotgun, yes

re-add the excavation maps, yes

red veil alerts, yes

new weapons, yes

you know, if we got everything we wanted, this would be a huge update today lol. MR11 myself, bout halfway through leveling all the primaries, and most of the frames, still need to get the special weapons (g3,zenuka,primes) and level all the melee and secondry weapons, lots to do. Killing sprees are fun. well its late here on east coast, hopefully update happens soon, I'm guessing it'll be hotfixes this week though.

That would be awesome wouldn't it

But hey, need to rush that MR, deploying 5 extractors is so worth it! :P Who doesn't want 500 Orokin Cells? I like to look at them before I go to sleep, makes me feel like I've done something good with my life.

Slept most of the day away rather than keep wondering about the update..

Still a little surprised it hasn't come.

On a side note: I have the XP to be, and technically am MR17, but I'm protesting MR17

Until they give it it's own test, I refuse to do the same test that was MR15/MR16 again.

Oh yes, I am aware. It's just that there was a thread in the weapon feedback forums asking for an "1887" shotgun and people were talking about how we need a powerful shotgun(both stats wise and "feel" wise), a Dev even popped in and said that they liked the idea. So that's why I'm hoping for a strong lever action shotgun.

just as long as it doesn't actually look like a Winchester Model 1887. i think that Shotgun looks FUGLY.

hard to go wrong with the classic, the Winchester 1897, though that isn't a Lever Action.

I feel like the only MR16 T.T

eh. i stopped caring about Mastery at 8. it wasn't even that there wasn't anything more to 'unlock'. i just stopped giving a damn about grinding random gear that i don't like to increase a nonsense stat.

it's just not interesting to do.

i'm still M15 now anyways... so not caring didn't really stop it going up.

Relax bro, It should be AroundTheCorner, just enjoy the game, and if you get bored, try another game then come back later when theres a ton of new content <3

yes if you played every event and mastered all the retired weapons/ removed.

This is not true, I've been playing since about the last few days before cicero ended (didn't get those viper wraiths, too new to know what was happening at the time), and the only weapon I didn't get is despair, If I did have it, I would be MR 17. I also have none of the retired weapons mastered with the exception of Machete

proof;

dQCtwxy.png

wREUcjb.jpg

FWVkiwk.jpg

Edited by Somedude1000