Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Here's An Easy Fix: Hush.

Aisamai

I know this isn't Call of Doody or anything, but you already have a silenced gun effect for Banshee and her aura: just apply that to guns with Hush or suppress on them. I'm still pretty new, but you guys seem really good about your details; just sneak this in to a patch so my OCD can finally rest.  

Are you meaning the sound effects of the weapons should be dampened when noise reducing mods are applied?  That used to happen.  It was glorious.  I was able to level Djinn and its Stinger without having a constant squik squik squik squik squik squik squik squik in my ear the whole time.  Best 5 mod points ever spent.  Until that feature was hotfixed out for some reason.

@Katinka - Wait, that use to be a thing and they took it out? I am thoroughly confused now. I thought that attention to detail was a good thing? Not to mention that in a game full of space ninjas wearing bioferrous exoskeletons that we might actually want to be sneaky. You know, how ninjas were in the past? Or are in modern pop media? 

Oooh, scratch that. I forgot about Naruto for a second. I guess loud is about right if they read or watch that. :(  I'm just glad we don't have to convince all the bosses to join our cause through crummy dialogue options (or holding up and spamming the A button). 

But, I digress. 

@Vykhram - I think we all know where to get the mods. I was just saying that they should actually dampen the gun's sound instead of just making enemies ignore it because of our Tenno Voodoo.  

@Go4tfi5h; While not hitscan, I think they intend for Bows to fill that niche.

On that same note, we're space ninjas - why do we not have more silenced weapons?  Like, I can understand Grineer and Corpus tech not being silenced, as neither faction is stealthy, but the Tenno are a completely stealthy faction - We begin every mission by sneaking on board the ship, we operate in the shadows to manipulate Solar System politics, and we don't operate in groups larger than our tiny four-man cells. 

Honestly, the fact that we aren't rewarded for our discretion in most missions seems rather silly, but I think I'm treading into a topic worthy of a new thread meant for a different board.

Edited by Cornugon