Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.7.0: Operation Gate Crash!

[DE]Rebecca

i was hoping for this new  Corpus weapon .. 

sDwTZYp.jpg

and the Buzlok .. it looks like sniper rifle ..  not homing gun .  

the animations and shooting style should be Corpus invention 

and Homing Gun should be short and slick to hide behind the corners .. and if it is Grineers it should look like  HIND .. 

What?! Please save EE.log and send to support.warframe.com. Please post screenshots as well if possible.

Happened twice now. Think it's due to me having 1 point and the other three members have 0. If I go Solo I get the right Event.

(Team-mates are Solardwagon, Rayman4009 and Mysterious_Stranger)

Unknown how to save EE.log.

Happened twice now. Think it's due to me having 1 point and the other three members have 0. If I go Solo I get the right Event.

(Team-mates are Solardwagon, Rayman4009 and Mysterious_Stranger)

Unknown how to save EE.log.

Go to /%localappdata%/warframe in your Windows Explorer and it should be right there, EE.log.

Found more bugs. Friends invited me to game, I hit Esc by accident. 

APPARENTLY Join the squad twice, no profile pictures and it even says "La6yrinth has joined the squad".

FORMARIAN SCREENSHOT

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=315425802

Also in Lotus dialogue, mentions Escavators, as in the stuff from the last Event also. And says we need power cells.

Definitely due to me have 1 point. Recreated 3 times.

Solardwagon is working on the EE.log

Edited by La6yrinth

Bug: Clicked the event and now we're doing a Formorian Sabotage. As in. The event with the Alpha and Beta Corrupters. The Event from MONTHS ago.

Ooooo, good thing I saved all those!!!  Didn't want to forget the nasty Operation Sling-Stone that ENDED EARLY!!!

NEVER FORGET!!!

12 Alpha, 16 Beta, and 40 Stable Corruptors, since they were still dropping even after all the ships had been "destroyed". Facepalm.