Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc: Operation Gate Crash Event!

[DE]Rebecca

Would assume that is who the Cryotic informant was, though I don't recall that ever being mentioned after the event, seems like it has just been thrown out there with this event.

Yeah it's weird, he was anonymous, did DE miss releasing a pre-event announcement clarifying this?

You get 1 point per successful run.

Re: The mods, they're not elemental Slash, they add to existing slash damage. (or at least Maim added nothing to my Nukor apart from conclave rating).

I think their utility comes from just how much damage they'll add when maxed, as 120% is not too bad

this on dread = lots of slash

ok i have done about 8 or 9 of this mission and it only reads that i have done five? am i bugged or do ten for it to show? 1-5 showed saying i did those after that nothing.

Where are you doing your event missions, just on earth or on all three event nodes?

Since your suppose to do 5 event runs on Earth, then 5 on Phobos and finally 5 on Ceres to unlock all the rewards. 

This event (plus thief's wit) proved to be

for me. Both the locations in the videos were areas that I'd been unaware were accessible (in the case of the latter, I'd always been unsure, and hadn't worked out how), as were a few other loot-rooms (which I did not record) that I'd not been aware were accessible areas rather than wall-decoration.