Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guide To Grineer Caches

Quatrez

Question

16 answers to this question

Loot Detector/Thief's Wit helps.

Some other places I picked up:

- The big rectangular room with the four big box structures (regular version has lasers down the middle). The two taller boxes have mod crates in the void; one of them can have a cache in the event.

- In the big round room with the tree in the middle, slide around the paths on the top floor. The one arc that's been partially blocked and you're forced to slide under can have a cache.

- In the big vine room (the one with three side chambers that can have mods), check the treasure room at the bottom (jump into the left pipe). A cache can spawn next to the broken generator in there.

- In the reactor room (huge one with the pipes and the secret room halfway up the elevator), look at the left reactor circle. Unlike the others, it's been broken into by infested vines. Follow the vine tube and you should end up in a secret room off the map. I've had caches spawn in there occasionally.

Edited by Spacetimer

Loot Detector/Thief's Wit helps.

Some other places I picked up:

- The big rectangular room with the four big box structures (regular version has lasers down the middle). The two taller boxes have mod crates in the void; one of them can have a cache in the event.

On top of the boxes....? Inside them? How do we get inside?