Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Event Mods

GinKenshin

I just finished the event 15 times, and it was pretty good concept, and I couldn't wait until I got these 4 new event mods, because for the last 3 big events (cryotic front, breeding grounds and tethra's doom) the event mods where a dual-stat mods of a damage element (cold, heat, electricity) and status chance, plus there's the toxin and status dual-stat mods from Corrupted Vor in Tower 4 keys, but now, the Gate Crash mods give only a very good slash damage bonus mods, which reaches to a deadly 120%+ slash damage (sorry for the spoiler XD) but I didn't find it as good as the previous event mods, and I personally don't use a specific damage mods that much, so I hope the dev come up with a new set of mods that matches the old events or even surpass them

thank you    

Note: I hope this thread in the right place 

these mods are better.

the 60% elemental damage mods were not super great, since there are already existed 90% elemental damage mods which you use for all forma'd weapons. So the other event mods only help you level up weapons quicker.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the way slash/puncture/impact damage bonuses work make these way worse. For example if you have a weapon with say 15 base damage, five in slash puncture and impact respectively, adding this slash mod will only multiply the slash damage, adding only 6 slash damage when fully upgraded, resulting in only 21 base damage total. Where as elemental mod multiplies the whole base damage value resulting 24 base damage in total.

Edited by silkygoodness

Slash damage is the best kinda damage because it can gib enemies !!!

So much fun splitting enemies in half in this game ! I wonder if this means I can get weapons that don't do very high slash damage to finally gib !! This way I could use more than a handful of weapons.

All other damage type do nothing to the bodies and it feels very stale, now I HOPE most weapons will be able to shred enemies to pieces =D

Can't wait to try this out ! TY DE

That's just the thing with percentages. If the original number is low it will see a smaller buff from mods than naturally higher ones. 20% of 30 will always be lower or weaker if you will than 20% of 75, just as an example. It's necessary to keep weapons and powers in check, to a degree at least.