Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Inbox...

Slamyourjam

Seems DE tries to bring in more and more impractical solutions. Starting from blurry menu, ending on 'one button does everything'. It becomes more and more horrible and hinders in enjoying the game. My biggest objection goes towards that mouse-following menu. I hate when it moves according to the mouse's pointer. I know it may seem to be cool etc etc. but after one day of using it, it's not cool anymore, but annoying, that quasi 3D effect etc.

Please give us back the old menu.

it was blurry to me for a short time i had the mouse on the right side of the screen or left. I forgot. I remember adjusting the cursor position to actually make its display clear. It might be a renderer/cpu/transition issue.

graphics settings

AMD gfx 1600x900 vsync off SAMPP on+ everything else enabled except motion blur and depth of field (both disabled)

Seems DE tries to bring in more and more impractical solutions. Starting from blurry menu, ending on 'one button does everything'. It becomes more and more horrible and hinders in enjoying the game. My biggest objection goes towards that mouse-following menu. I hate when it moves according to the mouse's pointer. I know it may seem to be cool etc etc. but after one day of using it, it's not cool anymore, but annoying, that quasi 3D effect etc.

Please give us back the old menu.

It seems like they are trying to fix something that isn't broken. I don't need a massive screen for the inbox, the small screen and font was fine on my 1920x1080p display... Now it looks abnormal.

i don't care how it looks, but please, let us DISABLE THE MOVEMENT.

i turned off mouse acceleration on everything, because i like consistency (and no-scope 360 headshots), so i know, how much mouse movement i need to get my cursor on the button i want. yet, it moves around, making me fail to click the right menu, and causing motion sickness.

or my solution B: let us do EVERYTHING with the keyboard. or add hotkeys, so navigating through the menus will be faster.

Fonts for the console are generally smaller. Much of our UI is generally smaller.

That's messed up. It should be the opposite because most PC users sit close to a PC screen, I for example sit close to a 27 inch monitor and even in 1920x1080p the inbox UI is right up in my face when it should be nice and small. For consoles most people sit away from the screen about half a meter or more and therefore they have a harder time looking at the screen than the PC users. I don't know, it just feels wrong to me.

Edited by Slamyourjam

I can read it but it doesn't mean it's great.  The temporal alias problem (crawling and shimmering) of small (content) text is very bad when you move your cursor.  That's why you don't see games use these types of thing for small UI text, unless it's simple labels and large font size is used.  Again DE's trying to be consistent with their U14 UI but is in constant fights with the game contents.  Same old story, I'd prefer an option to turn off UI plane movement when moving mouse cursor.