Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Mind Telling Me...

zergla

Question

9 answers to this question

Dont be so sure. While it could be him/her, I don't think someone who wanted cryptic to transport Martian jellyfish would also be transmitting information regarding archwings.

He did claim that he had information regarding technology that could defeat the Balor Fomorians.

Edited by zergla

He did claim that he had information regarding technology that could defeat the Balor Fomorians.

True, but remember that we have been used by our enemies before. I mean, in OP Breeding Grounds, Alad V used us to make super powered infested. In Sling Stone (woah that's an old one) the Corpus baited us with new mods. It is possible that they individual from Cryotic Front was just using the promise of new tech as bait for us. 

True, but remember that we have been used by our enemies before. I mean, in OP Breeding Grounds, Alad V used us to make super powered infested. In Sling Stone (woah that's an old one) the Corpus baited us with new mods. It is possible that they individual from Cryotic Front was just using the promise of new tech as bait for us. 

Also a possibility