The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dagger Like Hammers.

Necr0Ra1se

Sorry for my grammar.

I understand that Warframe has his own logic (like cuting down "air" on a planet) but what i don't understand why all daggers are so slow in warframe? All daggers share attack speed with hammers some daggers even slower then hammers. What matterials Warframe universe use to craft daggers? 

Yup... I'm hoping that DE will boost daggers' speed. I'm keeping karyst and sheev ('cause they're pretty imho), but they're far from being usable with their speed. There should be some balance between damage and speed. I'm looking forward to it, since if heave weapons will most likely have boost soon, why not to give a little kick for these pretty daggers.

I've never had a problem with using a dagger.  Honestly the slower speed made it easier to do Homing Fang's combos (Pointed Wind feels utterly pointless, har har, because it's slow combos destroy weapon speed even with a Fury mod), and the Karyst hits like a truck and doesn't need a forma to do so.

They aren't the speed demons that the Dual Zoren/Ichors are, for sure though.

I've never had a problem with using a dagger.  Honestly the slower speed made it easier to do Homing Fang's combos (Pointed Wind feels utterly pointless, har har, because it's slow combos destroy weapon speed even with a Fury mod), and the Karyst hits like a truck and doesn't need a forma to do so.

They aren't the speed demons that the Dual Zoren/Ichors are, for sure though.

But don't you agree, that having heavy, two-handed weapon that is faster that one-handed, kitchen-knife sized weapon is quite unreasonable? Daggers should be dps based weapons imho. 

But don't you agree, that having heavy, two-handed weapon that is faster that one-handed, kitchen-knife sized weapon is quite unreasonable? Daggers should be dps based weapons imho. 

Honestly, the logic of a weapon's stats against actual statistical numbers never figured in.  Besides, DE did say they were looking into making Heavy Weapons have a bit more oomph and punch to them.  So it's possible when that tweak hits, it's less that daggers will get a boost, so much as heavier weapons will be slowed down.

Honestly, the logic of a weapon's stats against actual statistical numbers never figured in.  Besides, DE did say they were looking into making Heavy Weapons have a bit more oomph and punch to them.  So it's possible when that tweak hits, it's less that daggers will get a boost, so much as heavier weapons will be slowed down.

Yep they did it, make more oomph but without punch, look at the Galantine now)

Galantine rest in peace my friend you always be in my heart.