Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #43: Tonight At 7Pm Edt!

[DE]Megan

Woixu3p.jpg

DERebecca and [DE]Megan aren’t letting Vay Hek intimidate them in tonight’s Prime Time episode! Suited with the newest Tenno Reinforcements, they’ll team up to stop the Grineer from destroying the Archwing technology.

PLUS, see some rad new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, September 18 at 7PM EDT. Check your time zones here.

Woixu3p.jpg

DERebecca and [DE]Megan aren’t letting Vay Hek intimidate them in tonight’s Prime Time episode! Suited with the newest Tenno Reinforcements, they’ll team up to stop the Grineer from destroying the Archwing technology.

PLUS, see some rad new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, September 18 at 7PM EDT. Check your time zones here.

Nice

Really you should fix this system, i mean the way players here always gets buggs when they attempt to join a squad or get invites it says "failed to join" or something with "Strict NAT

So please dear GM´s focus on this problem for us, it has to be a way you can make the system automaticly connect to the right NAT without having players manually go in and spent a lifetime trying to get it right..

thx for reading this & i hope you try to set things right 

Sincerely ZuhriC 

Really you should fix this system, i mean the way players here always gets buggs when they attempt to join a squad or get invites it says "failed to join" or something with "Strict NAT

So please dear GM´s focus on this problem for us, it has to be a way you can make the system automaticly connect to the right NAT without having players manually go in and spent a lifetime trying to get it right..

thx for reading this & i hope you try to set things right 

Sincerely ZuhriC