Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free To Play/pay To Win.

Raynstrom

IMHO, Play how you want, Pay for what you want. I've been part of this game for a year and 3 months and have spent roughly $441 on the game(founder and prime access also). Is it stupid? To some yes, considering it's a free to play. Some may call me a pay-to-win player, but I disagree. I PAY for plat because I enjoy buying stuff that people wanna farm out FOR AGES(kubrow mods i'm talking to you)

Hell i've rushed so many frames/parts just to experience the game even more. For the longest time ALL i did was play Excalibur Prime. But then I started Buying plat little by little. Farmed up Ember Prime and Frost Prime....bullt them and waited 3 days. But my mirage,valkyr, and oberon along with alot of Prime weapons I've rushed.

TLDR:Play how you want and Let people talk s**t Just because they don't wanna pay for plat or can't afford it.

Well I hope DE goes far, and as such I LOVE THIS GAME, and will continue to throw money at it until it is no longer fun for me, That is why I recommend this to every friend I know who has steam/pc gamer/xbonx/ps4.....granted I AM a tad bit upset i can't play my PC account on my xbox one..but that's due to microsoft... THIS COMPANY has been wonderful and I am glad they constantly update and put out info for people.

<3 YALL!!

It's just simply saying.....Play how you want...if you wanna pay then pay...if you don't don't...noones forcing you but to the people who do pay(like me) It's because this game is fun to me and it makes my experience much more enjoyable.

Now lets talk about that harkonar set's price being dropped to 100p and i'll buy it ;p

well when ppl say it's "pay2win"....hell my phage has been forma'd 6 times....i bought all 6 formas with plat. I play with all 4 boosters on 7days. I bought a maxed serration and hornet strike for 400p even though i had a 7/10 in both. I've bought warframe slots, rushed parts, rushed frames, rushed my kubrow...

Pay 2 win? You mean pay for convenience?

well when ppl say it's "pay2win"....hell my phage has been forma'd 6 times....i bought all 6 formas with plat. I play with all 4 boosters on 7days. I bought a maxed serration and hornet strike for 400p even though i had a 7/10 in both. I've bought warframe slots, rushed parts, rushed frames, rushed my kubrow...

That's not pay 2 win.

Edited by MrJxt

I've seen pay to win games.

I've seen a lot of pay to win games.

This isn't one of them.

Pretty much everything can be had for free apart from slots which can be "free" if you sell some prime parts or mods. I'ts more a "pay to wait a bit less" game.

As free to play models go, this is one of the better ones i've seen. If you want to see horrible models then go play SWTOR or any Perfect World game.

I've bought platinum for convenience and to show a bit of support. I don't feel like i've needed to because the game requires it. There are games out there (like RaiderZ) that require you to buy things from the cash shop to complete quests. You need to pay to hide your head slot in some MMO's and that's pretty damn ridiculous. 

Edited by Ailissa