Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamebreaking Bug: Zephyr Is Unplayable After 14.7

ArgonTheFox

Since the update, Zephyr's innate floaty-ness has somehow been reversed, making her incredibly stiff and hard to manurer while shes airborne, to the point where she can only move in the direction she leaves the ground facing, unless I slide in mid-air to change the angle, but otherwise, shes totally static.

Can this please be fixed as soon as possible? This makes her borderline playable, due to negating a big chunk of her mobility.

Edited by ArgonTheFox

I wouldn't say 'unplayable' necessarily. I was running Gate Crash with Zephyr, with a Hobbled key on of all things, and I still had little to no problem. However I do recognise that something has happened, and would appreciate it fixed as well.

I know its not unplayable. :3 Its a dramatic title to catch the attention of moderators and staff, so it gets fixed quicker. (Hopefully)

Well, this is embarrassing...

I just tried her out in a few other missions...It appears the "void corruption" effect that weakens our shields and powers also nulls Zephyr's movement bonuses in the Gate Crasher missions...Shes functioning fine in normal missions and my dojo.

False alarm? Sorry guys. :x