Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.7.2

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 14.7.2

Changes

• Buzlok Homing Beacon is now a silent projectile.
  • Introduced damage scaling for Sprag and Ven'kra's charge & melee attacks; amount of damage dealt is now in line with enemy levels for the selected mission.
  • Energy colour is now customizable on the Rakta Syandana.
  • Increased the size of the Gate Crash badge by 17% (Bigger badge ahoy).
  • Made several audio tweaks to Atterax, the Liset engine and Sprag & Ven'kra.
  • Adjusted equipped position of Buzlok.
  • To avoid confusion on Grineer caches and event goals, Corrupted Vaults have been removed from the Gate Crash event levels

Fixes

• Fixed Gate Crash extraction room activating before Torsion Beam Device had been destroyed.
  • Fixed several localization issues.
  • Fixed an issue where Atterax would continue to spin/play idle sounds while on the players back if it was interrupted when using quick melee.
  • Fixed several crashes and game freezes.
  • Fixed an issue where Buzlok can cause player to do diving jump animation when not zoomed in.
  • Fixed an issue with Sprag and Ven'kra transmission portraits not having proper colours.
  • Fixed an issue with Void portal sound becoming choppy at low FPS.
  • Fixed a Buzlok issue where beacons would not always destroy when target died.
  • Fixed the Buzlok homing beacon not replicating properly on Client.
  • Fixed blue "team mate glow" persisting for unobstructed players, also fixes glow applying to player after reviving.
  • Fixed filepath appearing in UI when receiving invitations to Gate Crash mission.
  • Fixed unranked fusion cores being awarded from Grineer Caches.
  • Fixed an issue with Gate Crash portal effects being incorrect on Clients.
  • Fixed issue with overlapping minimap and navigation confusion in the Gate Crash event tileset.  
  • Fixed issue in Vor’s Prize where the objective marker would not appear in tutorial when reaching Vor.
  • Fixed issue with new inline PM option not saving.
  • Fixed UI issue where additional and unfunctional Stasis Slots were appearing in player’s Genetic Foundry.

there was confusion with the Corrupted Vault. What?  Take a corrupted key and profit or don't. What was so confusing.

That's sad. I rather enjoyed the options. look for vaults, and/or caches or just complete the mission. The game needs more variance in a given mission. Not less...

I hope one of those hotfixes is for players getting kicked/dropped from matchmaking games? 

I'd really like to be able to play this game again.. I've had loads of fun spending all my money on it, and would love to continue doing so.

:)

Please and thank you.