Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Mods

Kaisser

Question

I just got Frost and i wonder what mod config would suit him the best. Is snow shield worth the upgrade? Should I upgrade his first skill, is the dmg upgrade worthy? Or should i add other mods such as extra armor, health and shields?

And secondly I'd like your opinion guys for a melee weap for him. I have some credits saved for a bp + manufacture cost, and id like to get an appropiate weapon for him.

Ty in advance

3 answers to this question

Snow Globe is far and away one of the best defensive mods in the game. Avalanche is also fairly useful. The other two are ok.. ish. That being said, you won't really need either of them while leveling up so focus on shields/health for a bit.

As for melee weapons, they're pretty much all the same but the Scindo meshes up nicely from a visual perspective.

I just got Frost and i wonder what mod config would suit him the best. Is snow shield worth the upgrade? Should I upgrade his first skill, is the dmg upgrade worthy? Or should i add other mods such as extra armor, health and shields?

And secondly I'd like your opinion guys for a melee weap for him. I have some credits saved for a bp + manufacture cost, and id like to get an appropiate weapon for him.

Ty in advance

Heavy weapon of your choice.  Snow Globe is by and far his best skill and I max it.  Freeze is so common now that I have one at rank one and one at max depending on the competency of who I'm playing with.  Provides amazing CC so long as no one hits it after the freeze hits.  Ice wave is meh, don't usually use it, and Avalanche is an amazing ult ability which I max.  He's a tank frame so Redirection/Vitality/Steel Fiber go well.  He's also quite slow, so if I'm actually doing missions you may want some Marathon/Quick Rest or just run speed mods. 

Ty in advance

Well since Frost behaves a lot like Rhino with his snow globe ability I would suggest getting a heavy melee weapon to dish out as much damage as possible while making good use of that skill. So in this case I would suggest a Scindo or a Fragor, the Scindo is excellent for dispatching the infested and the Fragor is great for taking down heavily armored targets.