Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atterax Vs Dual Ichors

profoak0117

Question

Title says it all. What do you guys think?

*EDIT* According to the wiki, the atterax has the same crit chance, and crit multiplier as the ichors. And since it is a whip, I'm guessing it will hit multiple targets. 

So maybe it will be an ichor that hits multiple targets?

Edited by profoak0117

17 answers to this question

My Atterax is still cooking, but I've been pretty unhappy with Dual Ichors since Damage 2.0. Even with the right stance, they just seem so damned slow. Dual Zoren uses the same stance and feels a lot faster. I like the Scoliac for whip weapons, so I'm hoping Atterax lives up to expectations.

My Atterax is still cooking, but I've been pretty unhappy with Dual Ichors since Damage 2.0. Even with the right stance, they just seem so damned slow. Dual Zoren uses the same stance and feels a lot faster. I like the Scoliac for whip weapons, so I'm hoping Atterax lives up to expectations.

According to the wiki, the atterax has the same crit chance, and crit multiplier as the ichors. And since it is a whip, I'm guessing it will hit multiple targets. 

You have to keep in mind that Dual Ichor are Toxin and Atterax are Phisycal damage. Also, i think that Dual Ichor can create new elements making it a better weapon in terms of elemental damage.

In the case of Atterax, it have 40 Slash damage along with some Puncture and Impact dmg., and it can be increased only with Jagged Edge and the Event mod.

PD: Dual Ichor is a Dual Weapon, i think you can kill faster with Dual Ichor.

if you by any chance have oh I dunno berserker and fury on your ichor, your attack speed can hit close to max, unless if that has been stealth nerfed

The crit, high damage and status look good on paper, but the 0.7 attack speed doesn't

I'll give it a go at some point, but I'm not expecting amazingness.

Might be good on valk though, ranged life strike ftw

you miss looking the 0.7 are thr sheev the event dagger the whip goes for 0.9 >.> so isnt that slow

I've just made a post about the Atterax: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/312130-atterax-its-potential/

Simple Conclusion: Atterax has higher dps, not calculating weaknesses. When calculating weaknesses, Dual Ichor is better against armored units, and the Atterax is better against fleshy units. So, if you're team is running 4x CP, the Atterax may be better.

I'm sick of slash melee weapons.

If this thing isn't the same speed or faster than Scoliac, I'm tossing it when it hits 30.

Scoliac is the fastest weapon in the game along with Amphis (though Scoliac is much better for coptering).  With 3 stacks of Berserker, however, Atterax will be a little faster than a Scoliac with Fury.