Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.7.3 + 14.7.3.1

[DE]Rebecca

Changes:

Increased attack speed of Sheev. To be continued, looks to have just been slide speed.

Fixes:

Fixed issues with client fire accuracy on the Buzlok.

Even if that was not the change some had hoped, it's promising to see that there is work done on the weapon.

Also Buzlok seems to be a quite a troublemaker.

Hotfix should fix things.Right? (black screens after missions , freeze while passing trough the vortex , no waypoints for all team after passing trough the vortex , game crashes after every mission , no one can pick up the key , etc etc) Allso, why I allways connect to russian hosts since I play from Spain with 350 ping limit?

Changes:

Increased attack speed of Sheev. To be continued, looks to have just been slide speed.

Polish and audio tweaks to Gate Crash event.

Fixes:

Fixed Operation: Gate Crash progression stopper when trying to go through a portal after finding any Grineer Caches.

Fixed an issue where Sprag and Venk'ra could get stuck in a pit on Phobos, making the mission unbeatable.

Fixed issue with Defense missions dynamic music not working properly.

Fixed issue with enemy AI freezing when trying to 'pull' a Mirage Hall of Mirror clone.

Fixed issues with client fire accuracy on the Buzlok.

is that a?: "we're going to buff atk speed." or "i just missread and there is no buff."

This update is worse then the lasts.

Not only the grineer sister are dropping the key out of the map, but now they too fall out of the map to never be seen again.

I should have 15 missions done by now, but had to abort many cause these bugs got me stuck on the map.