Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Group Play Issues Only After The Psa On 9/17.

(PSN)Demlin

Hey there, I was hoping someone could point us in the right direction for a solution. I have been playing consistently with a friend of mine all the way up until the 17th. Literally only a handful of minimal issues and now we can't even connect to each other at all. The long and short of it is, I invite him to a group, he would see the group box in the upper left lower as if in a party, but no avatars were there not even his own. At this point we would proceed with hope, I would start a mission, and he would still have no information in the top left corner. I would attempt a countdown to see if he would get pulled in, at which point the information in the topleft would reappear, freeze, and then I would leave the mission by myself. When we tried it in reverse, I would have similar but slightly varied issues, where as I couldn't make any choices on the solar map whatsoever, and my information would appear at first, but then lock after a short couple moments of a countdown. We were able to get into a match together using the Friends area of communication, however the matches were exceedingly choppy in connection and barely playable.

We went as far to attempt port forwarding for our PS4s, even though they never needed it before, using the forum post with the Portmapper program listed here. We attempted the use of both sets of ports from before update 14 and post. Nothing has yielded a single result and this is my main Tenno comrade.

A final note, we can play just fine when another member of our guild hosts the game, which is what lead us to try Port Forwarding first. Our NAT Type is 2, and every other aspect of the game works fine for us, except attempting to play with each other.

This is all the information I have to provide, I hope someone out there has an answer. Thanks kindly for any insight!

Add me to the list of PS4 users having issues as of the Sep 18th for me. I have been playing for months without issue and all of the sudden I am getting port warning messages. I followed all the info I could find. I forwarded TCP and UDP ports appropriately, even tried DMZ and still getting errors. I am on a 30mb down 5mb up connection and everything else is functioning properly. Nat is Type 2 = Open.

As of 9/21/2014 I have stopped getting the Port error messages when accessing the planetary map but all weekend I would start an alert, join a lobby and then when at the start of the load screen would be kicked and get the message session not available or something like that. Then the alert disappears. I missed all the alerts this weekend except the ones I did Solo to avoid the errors.

This same behavior is happening when joining any lobby, not just alerts. I was joining multiple T1-T4 voids and the host would have to invite me again after the rest of the party was in game because I was getting kicked.

I was joining multiple T1-T4 voids and the host would have to invite me again after the rest of the party was in game because I was getting kicked.

Yes, it's impossible to get AaSibs into the game through normal Squad game startup. He is my clan buddy and I always had to invite him again, after the game starts. For someone who hosts it seems like he has left the squad right after the game launched.