Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Caches, How They Can Make The Game Better.

trst

*I'm unsure if this should be in the General sub forum or not, if so then would a mod please move this.*

tl;dr: Add supply caches to the rest of the game with a random chance of spawning to allow for another method of farming and to possibly reduce the amount of over-all farming necessary to acquire rare items.

The cashes can be incorporated in to the rest of the game to allow us to have the chance at a rare drop or just some more resource padding. As well as an outlet for the already diluted drop tables.

My idea for them is to have two types of resource cashes randomly spawned into missions, common and rare. With each having a random chance to spawn at all in the mission(say a 40% for common and 10% for rare as an example). Common caches could contain things like resources, cores, or even keys. While rare ones could hold mods (another method of stance farming?) and other rare commodities (eggs, forma, etc). In addition, having Orokin ones in the void having a chance to drop Prime parts and BP's, also easing in diluted drop tables.

People constantly complain about the amount of farming this game has and the massive grind walls but having another (although rng dependent one) method of giving players a chance at the drops they may or may not be seeking could never hurt.

Wait a minute are you saying that DE should start actually adding worthwhile loot to all those secret areas that the map designers keep adding? HOW DARE YOU!

In case it was not obvious enough that was sarcasm I think that adding the grineer caches to the rest of the game is a really good idea preferably with a much higher spawn chance in areas that require parkour to access.

this definitely needs added i remember the first time i found one of these rooms in the Orokin missions spent 15 minutes figuring out how to get to that room, was kinda disappointed when all I found was some health orbs. (sounds like i may have gotten unlucky tho)