Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Datamass Release Timer

SethSamson

Ok i was playing with this %$$^^#$% who took the DataMass ...  he was rushing like speedy gonzales .. 

i ask him to slow down and that i hate rushers ... 

then he decided to hold onto datamass for  30 or more min. preventing whole squad from completing the missions .. 

DE please .. add some release timer on DataMass and other vital items  that it would force the player to drop it if he or she is holding it for too long  and prohibits this player from picking it up again 

and reduce  sprint speed ... and zoren copter 

and reduce  sprint speed ... and zoren copter

Just because you don't like rushers doesn't mean that DE should nerf a play style that other people like.  Should that player have communicated with the group and discussed how he intended to run the mission? Yes.  Should DE nerf something that you don't like because you don't like it? Never.

Edited by Lorthos_Mornin

I do not understand what people have against rushers.

I and many other players like to move very fast through star chart missions and alerts. There is no benefit to running missions slowly.

If you don't want people rushing in a public match, then don't play public, set it to friends only, invite only, or solo. It is as simple as that. 

No matter what DE does, there will always be people trying to rush, the game is supposed to be fast paced. I like to feel that.

leave the mission next time, they take 5-10 minutes to complete, and you do not have to waste 30 minutes ni a mission because you upset a player.

I do not understand what people have against rushers.

I and many other players like to move very fast through star chart missions and alerts. There is no benefit to running missions slowly.

If you don't want people rushing in a public match, then don't play public, set it to friends only, invite only, or solo. It is as simple as that. 

No matter what DE does, there will always be people trying to rush, the game is supposed to be fast paced. I like to feel that.

leave the mission next time, they take 5-10 minutes to complete, and you do not have to waste 30 minutes ni a mission because you upset a player.

NO  I  IN TEAM ...  rushing is selfish .... 

NO  I  IN TEAM ...  rushing is selfish .... 

I don't see how. but I'll entertain your statement.

If you have 3 people moving through the level fast, and you have one person moving slowly, not getting kills, not opening doors, not finishing objectives, who is selfish?

the one person. at this point that 4th person would be considered a leech.

now if you have two and two, who is selfish? the two staying back, not getting kills, not opening doors, not finishing objectives.

people are not selfish for rushing through a star chart mission, or an alert, or an invasion. they want to get the mission done, as everyone does, so they can get back to topping the boards for long &#! survival missions.

if you want to go slow, take your time exploring the levels and finding all of the lockers, play solo, but when you have 500+ hours in the game, you have seen it all before.

its the thrill of the kill. I love this game cause I can bounce off the walls and slingshot around corners and shred through countless grunts as they are sliced in half by my Dragon Nikana.

lockers that give me 134 credits and a shotgun ammo pack aren't worth my time to get to :)

I like getting in with a rusher. It means I can hangback and not go through the portal, because as soon as I get to it, they'll be coming back through anyway.

Ahhh who am I kidding...I'm usually the one running ahead.  Got my 10 points on Nyx.

Nyx.  With 14 armor rating and like 116 shields that never regenerated...  Solo most of it because of people looking for caches.  It's a fair trade really.  Other guys go look for caches, me and maybe one other finish mission, win-win all around.

I don't see how. but I'll entertain your statement.

If you have 3 people moving through the level fast, and you have one person moving slowly, not getting kills, not opening doors, not finishing objectives, who is selfish?

the one person. at this point that 4th person would be considered a leech.

now if you have two and two, who is selfish? the two staying back, not getting kills, not opening doors, not finishing objectives.

people are not selfish for rushing through a star chart mission, or an alert, or an invasion. they want to get the mission done, as everyone does, so they can get back to topping the boards for long @$$ survival missions.

if you want to go slow, take your time exploring the levels and finding all of the lockers, play solo, but when you have 500+ hours in the game, you have seen it all before.

its the thrill of the kill. I love this game cause I can bounce off the walls and slingshot around corners and shred through countless grunts as they are sliced in half by my Dragon Nikana.

lockers that give me 134 credits and a shotgun ammo pack aren't worth my time to get to :)

so  somebody with Hobbled Key  is selfish  according to you and other 3 that rushing and leaving him behind are cool ...  thrill of the kill u say ... 

No i in team .. no man behind ... 

if u playing  PUBLIC  RESPECT other players .... slow down a bit .. or increas your speed a bit .. but  dont RUSH like  ADHD child on SPEED drugs ... and also don't  take forever to get to the point ..  every ones want that  as u said it  Thirll of a kill .. but what ther is to kill when the RUSHER kills every thing ... 

thas why we need Lobby / Room system   where u can  Title the room ..for exp : No Rushers ..  No Nova ... MoD Farm .. etc etc ...

Edited by SethSamson