Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey De

reltats

You can get everything in this game (excluding cosmetics) for free in this game though. Relatively easily to.

This basically.

Just...no. Warframe is one of the best free-to-play models out there.

Have either of you bothered to look at the market prices? the only things of reasonable prices are the reactors and catalysts

and yes everything is easy enough to get. doesn't mean I should have to spend 20 dollars for a piece of crap item

Also like how you both posted before you would have even been a minute into the video. Try to actually listen to what people are saying and stop revering DE as the next coming of Jesus

Edited by reltats

I watched literally one minute of this and I totally agree. DE really needs to find a good balance between those of us who pay and those who don't. There are great points here and they need to be paid attention to if we all want Warframe to be as great as it can be.

Also going back to the whole PWE scare, this is exactly what will happen if our worst fears got confirmed.

Have either of you bothered to look at the market prices? the only things of reasonable prices are the reactors and catalysts

and yes everything is easy enough to get. doesn't mean I should have to spend 20 dollars for a piece of crap item

Also like how you both posted before you would have even been a minute into the video. Try to actually listen to what people are saying and stop revering DE as the next coming of Jesus

I've watched this video like ten times before. Seriously, you're not the first one to post it.

The only things in the market that are overpriced are things you really shouldn't buy. Cosmetics, forma, slots, and potatoes are all well-priced. 

I'm sure that's why there was a thread that lasted about a year constantly taking about the absurd and inconsistent prices of items in the shop until DE closed the thread.

Oh yeah, I remember that thread. Maybe it wouldn't have gotten locked if people weren't flaming so much in it.

Edited by vaugahn

I don't need to watch a video I have already seen.

Everyting is easy to get, you are just lazy, plus, $50 into warframe saves you 6 months of upgrades(if you spend 75% of that into potatoes and slots), and I am happy in warframe, I'm rich, own 3 kubrows, got 30+ weapons and 10+ warframes, I'm happy in life, except I can't get the buzlok D:

You can get everything in this game (excluding cosmetics) for free in this game though. Relatively easily to.

This basically.

It isn't.

Did you actually watch the video before hand or something? Because you responded 1 minute before after this was posted. That's no time to watch it and see what it's talking about.

The prices for many things in the shop are targeting whales or people who just generally don't have a good grasp on the value of money. It discourages impulse purchases, which is what actually gets you a reliable and larger amount of money over time. Actually targeting the average joe. Prices for a weapon or a warframe, etc. are just absurd. You hear it all the time, players only really recommend buying a few cheap things like potatoes or slots. Buying most anything else with plat is absurd for an average person.

Again, there was an extremely detailed post on this which lasted probably more than a year. DE decided to randomly shut that down, but it until then it was constantly revived and discussed again and again and again. There's a problem. If you want to see what a good F2P system or F2P pricing is look at the games by the companies given the thumbs up at the end of the video.

It isn't.

Did you actually watch the video before hand or something? Because you responded 1 minute before after this was posted. That's no time to watch it and see what it's talking about.

The prices for many things in the shop are targeting whales or people who just generally don't have a good grasp on the value of money. It discourages impulse purchases, which is what actually gets you a reliable and larger amount of money over time. Actually targeting the average joe. Prices for a weapon or a warframe, etc. are just absurd. You hear it all the time, players only really recommend buying a few cheap things like potatoes or slots. Buying most anything else with plat is absurd for an average person.

Again, there was an extremely detailed post on this which lasted probably more than a year. DE decided to randomly shut that down, but it until then it was constantly revived and discussed again and again and again. There's a problem. If you want to see what a good F2P system or F2P pricing is look at the games by the companies given the thumbs up at the end of the video.

You fail at reading.

The only things in the market that are overpriced are things you really shouldn't buy. Cosmetics, forma, slots, and potatoes are all well-priced. 

Some of the most recent syandanas have cost nearly as much, as much as, and even more then some of the warframes. but thats cosmetic and not really what I'm on about. what I'm on about is the rest of the market.

If a man has lung cancer then you tell him hes fine and doesn't need treatment because his liver is fine. That's what your saying about the market

Edited by reltats

It isn't.

foundry and market BP's make that stuff wait 12 hours 24 hours or 3 damn days.i built MANY weapons by the foundry,I have made 10 warframes,a couple research weapons,catalysts and reactors i only get plat when i want to get a syandana,armor,or a cheap warframe

Here why don't we give this an example. The new armor set costs 200 plat. You can buy Loki, Excalibur, and Volt for 75 plat. Then we can factor in with that price tag that there is an included warframe slot at 20 plat and a reactor at 20 plat as well. Therefore 40 of that 75 is spent on items needed to not only have the particular frame, but the item to use it more effectively. The point being that cosmetics are absurdly priced over something you are needed to have to play the game, meaning you have to use a frame and not necessarily the ones I have listed, is just plain ridiculous. Prices need to be tweaked to not only keep veteran players alive, but to keep new players interested in the game as well.

foundry and market BP's make that stuff wait 12 hours 24 hours or 3 damn days.i built MANY weapons by the foundry,I have made 10 warframes,a couple research weapons,catalysts and reactors i only get plat when i want to get a syandana,armor,or a cheap warframe

Exactly. That's for proving my point.