Favourite Enemy Faction

Kennerbobber

So as of now, Warframe we have four enemy factions, the Grineer, Corpus, Infested and Corrupted. So I was wondering what's your favourite enemy faction (in terms of lore)? I personally like the Corpus and wish DE would release more story information about the Corpus. But what about you? What's your favourite Faction?

Edited by Kennerbobber

Grineer. They have the most enemy diversity and even though the corrupted have higher stats, but the grineer units work much better together as a whole.

There's nothing more scary than a late survival against the grineer, where popping your head out for a moment will get your shields instantly vaporized by a sniper as napalms and bombards chuck a hailstorm of rockets at your position and getting knocked over means instant death.

Edited by Baruti

If I could, I would willingly fight for the Grineer. They have their flaws, but they are far more honorable, badass and manly than the Corpus.

The infested are just generic "plague" type aliens. the orokin are nowhere to be seen, and the tenno is the faction we are stuck with to begin with.

Edited by BeeOverlord