Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Content

Dantenolt

With how new Kubrows are I think it is too early for them to be primed. Also, can you imagine farming for Kubrow Prime eggs? -shudders-

It is almost definitely Nyx Prime based on leaks and info officially provided by DE (Guided Chaos awaits, the sound at the end of the trailer, ect)

nice idea OP, but it really will be awhile before we're gifted with primed kubrow. (but i have no doubt they will arrive eventually)

-snip- data mined info says Nyx Prime, Hikou Prime, Scindo Prime, Prime Armor, and another Prime Sugatra. 

this is accurate from every source i've seen.

and yeah, don't mind the negative folks on the forums, we're not all like that.

Nice the new prime teaser video looks like its likely going to be a kubrow prime as it looks similar to the kubrow feature videos on youtube.

who thinks it is something else cause every other type of content has been primed except kubrow

Dude... you can't be serious. But honestly... this made my day. One-up for you :) 

and why? not? i dream for a kubrow prime with no DNA degradation, plus, a golden armor and elemental damage paw armor

I do have to agree.

A Kubrow with all the benefits of a sentinel and none of the drawbacks of ... well ... a Kubrow, would be fantastic.

Nice the new prime teaser video looks like its likely going to be a kubrow prime as it looks similar to the kubrow feature videos on youtube.

who thinks it is something else cause every other type of content has been primed except kubrow

im not shure what all this downgrading answers should tell me about the posters to your idea/insight as well as im shure the day will come where we get a kubrow-prime :-)

Edited by 7ENN0