How Hard's The Event?

Arron_Rift

Question

Title says it all. I have almost zero time to play these days, and I'm trying to decide if this is worth squeezing in.

How does the whole "radiation weakens you" thing work? Does it only weaken you in these specific missions, or all missions? If you fail the mission or abort, do you still get weaker?

Also, if I get called away, can you generally leave the team while you AFK, or will that probably fail the mission?

15 answers to this question

as you get higher Scores, the Missions after that for the Event will be a bit 'harder' and 'harder'.

Health & Shields, Power Strength, Range, and Duration are what gets reduced over time.

so as long as you're mobile, adept at navigating the environment, and can shoot straight, you should be fine.

how likely the Mission is to fail if you need to walk away for a minute or two unexpectedly would be dependant on the players in the match, wouldn't it?

Also, what I meant was some missions are so mind-numbing 3 players could sit out and the one left could handle it on his own :P

if players can handle themselves, pretty much anything in Warframe goes smoothy.

i spent the entire Event searching and collecting the Orokin Cache's and completely ignoring the main Objective. the other 3 Players will definitely do that so i could do something that was, honestly, more interesting while they did that so everyone could leave faster and with a higher escalation score.

Edited by taiiat

Honestly the only thing that kept me from dying 20 times is a melee weapon with life strike, you just go back to 100% in two swings so having low Shields/HP is less of a problem, also blocking the bullets of the Grinner Sniper semi boss is priceless since that thing can 1-2 shot any frame when you have over 12 runs 

Ok then, thanks guys, sounds like I should at least be able to get those mods. Any idea if the dagger would be worth the work?

The dagger is okay for an event weapon; you fight a bunch of infested and get an anti infested dagger. There are better melee weapons, so you can just level it to the max and sell it for a free weapon slot.

Edited by Eggzodiya