How Are The Modules Made?

Kethus

Given the current events the Lotus (and her hypothetical research team or something) could be researching modules when the situation demands for them, or is actually at some kind of loss when she gives us mods, so she only gave these away when she saw that we will struggle without them.

There is no way to actually tell, but given what we truly have seen in-game, the Lotus seems to operate on her own. She must have some very advanced communications/surveillance-equipment for sure, but other than that there is nothing we can actually say about her.

Conclusive, we don't know where mods come from as of now. Chances are they've been used by the Orokin and the Tenno from that era, too. As they can drop from all kinds of enemies, I'd also assume that Corpus and Grineer are able to utilize them as well - while Infested have probably eaten or absorbed them alongside their victims.

Edited by RedEyedRaven

There is no way to actually tell, but given what we truly have seen in-game, the Lotus seems to operate on her own. She must have some very advanced communications/surveillance-equipment for sure, but other than that there is nothing we can actually say about her.

Conclusive, we don't know where mods come from as of now. Chances are they've been used by the Orokin and the Tenno from that era, too. As they can drop from all kinds of enemies, I'd also assume that Corpus and Grineer are able to utilize them as well - while Infested have probably eaten or absorbed them alongside their victims.

idk. i wonder how to create or reason lore into the facts that they also busted out with credits and all kind of ammo, like riffle, shortgun, rocket, sniper and such... not to mention blue prints for frames and parts... LOL

idk. i wonder how to create or reason lore into the facts that they also busted out with credits and all kind of ammo, like riffle, shortgun, rocket, sniper and such... not to mention blue prints for frames and parts... LOL

When it comes to Frames and their components, it's likely the Grineer and Corpus just experimented around with the remains they got their hands on. Alad V even had dead (as well as some alive, like the original Valkyr) Tenno in his lab, cutting off limbs and studying the Warframes for the Zanuka-Project to see what he might be able to utilize. What Infested bosses would do with Warframe-components other than having possibly eaten or absorbed them is still beyond me, and only DE can tell when they came up with an explanation.

Edited by RedEyedRaven

Lotus sits off somewhere in space and uses the add of magical space elves. There from common rock and moon dust they peice together the mods, alittle void magic for the rarer mods. There they send it off to the space elf training grounds to see how effective the mod is. not im not saying space elves have gotten hurt, buuuuuutttt the try do have some the best health insurance around, just saying. Lotus then goes over the final part of it and then ships it off to us. however alone the way the corpus/grineer/infested seem to get ahold of these shipments and hold them. now the special mods from events are shipped differently.

Well like all technology I would imagine it is made. So when we are given them it is the Lotus seeing that our potential is well enough for them not to go to waste. Same aspect being that she would not give them to us if they were un-needed and some mods can not be made without special material (Cryo).

And before the conclusion is gathered to one day make mods our-self. WE are warriors so we can craft our tools but we have tech junkies make the mods for us because that is not our field of work.

I don't know, this explanation is kind of half attempted.