Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe, The Removable And Unnecessary?

LadyScootaloo

I must admit you lost me there, or rather i missed your point and the part you were replying to. 

Basically, I read your point as "No amount of parkor will beat shooting the from a still position". So going off that, simply means further discussion of what is more practical (parkor melee/shooting) will go no where, since no amount of wall running could beat simply shooting the enemy from a still position.

Interestingly enough the newest event gave me a newfound appreciation of stamina (and parkour elements) as a mechanic and stat to gear for.

Realizing that eventually my health, powers, and shields would be useless, I aimed to build a max stamina max speed max recovery melee build to handle soloing all 15 runs. By focusing on sprinting, parkour, blocking, and melee, everything was a breeze to zip through.

This event was easy, if i could put it on 0-10 scale it was like 1,5/10 without ever adjusting my build.

Just hide behind some cover, peak out and oneshot grunt, peak out again and oneshot heavy gunner, for bosses dodge their charge then put 2 bullets in their back.

Parkour was never necessary and might aswell not exist in current state of game and i find this as problem, why to keep things in game if they prove to be pointless.

Everything that you can achieve by parkour you can do better by sidestepping, butt sliding or coptering.

Most of things in op post might aswell no exist and only ppl who would notice were those happy of its absence. 

As for arc traps dont try to bullS#&$ players by saying they were made to stop rushers, they havent punished rushers at all, they punished every attempt at stealth instead.

Arc traps are better than broken lights, but thats all positivity you can say about them, they suck and serve no point whatsoever.

Edited by Davoodoo

This event was easy, if i could put it on 0-10 scale it was like 1,5/10 without ever adjusting my build.

Just hide behind some cover, peak out and oneshot grunt, peak out again and oneshot heavy gunner, for bosses dodge their charge then put 2 bullets in their back.

Parkour was never necessary and might aswell not exist in current state of game and i find this as problem, why to keep things in game if they prove to be pointless.

Everything that you can achieve by parkour you can do better by sidestepping, butt sliding or coptering.

Most of things in op post might aswell no exist and only ppl who would notice were those happy of its absence. 

I suppose, but I have more fun wallrunning and meleeing than I do playing a cover-shooter. Different strokes and all that.

I suppose, but I have more fun wallrunning and meleeing than I do playing a cover-shooter. Different strokes and all that.

I tried melee without any melee or parkour enhancing mods and still did just fine.

Parkour actually slows you down which is antithesis of its existence.