Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum Cost Is Too Much... 450Plat To Rush 3 Hours? Really? Should Be Time Related Cost.

NickBoay

the title says it all, when rushing rooms or decorations in the dojo i think the cost of plat should decrease with the ammount of time that is left, and same thing btw for the foundry when rushing things.. why isnt this connected? why would i pay 450 plat to rush a room that has 3 hours left? if it was way lower ( time left related) i just might, at this point only the superrich can be bothered to do this.

Edited by NickBoay

the title says it all, when rushing rooms or decorations in the dojo i think the cost of plat should decrease with the ammount of time that is left, and same thing btw for the foundry when rushing things.. why isnt this connected? why would i pay 450 plat to rush a room that has 3 hours left? if it was way lower ( time left related) i just might, at this point only the superrich can be bothered to do this.

why not waiting until things grow in the given time without rushing anything with plat ?

i dont understand, DE gives 2 choices, and i really can understand the plat-version

btw, i never builded anything in our clan-dojo by rushing it with plat, thats a bit (...insertwordofyourchoicehere...)  :-)

and the bigger the clan the higer the plat cost ... its not meant that one person pays the cost of a moonclan ^^

and its was, is and will allways be that you have to pay a s*htload if you cant be patient :P

Edited by Ampera

and the bigger the clan the higer the plat cost ... its not meant that one person pays the cost of a moonclan ^^

and its was, is and will allways be that you have to pay a s*htload if you cant be patient :P

Yeah. To the OP: what is the size of your clan as this will affect the cost of things.

Why? So that the cost of things when moon clans having 1000 people don't find the cost of thing trivial.

Uh, the platinum cost to rush a room does decrease as the amount of time decreases. I just got done building my dojo and there were a few rooms that I rushed the last hour or so on for just a single plat, because there was only an hour or so left on it. Check for yourself: Set a room to build, check how much plat it costs to finish it with 24 hours left, then come back in 12 hours and see how much it costs.

There are bigger things to fix, and really...? Just 3 hours? C`mon, you can wait that...

only had one hour gametime that day, wanted to trigger the next build and log off.

ontopic:

the increased cost system on clans is probably causing the 450 plat price , correct i understand that, the thing is it was already 450 plat to rush when i started building it the day before, my point here is it should decrease with the ammount of time.

Edited by NickBoay