Bosses And Melee

Axeroix

The melee 2.0 system (apart from Dual Daggers but thats another topic) is really good it really peomotes using weapons that fit your fighting style and is awesome for fighting any type of enemy, yet enemy design seems to me to be against the Idea of Melee we have Soo many Bosses which are flat out not melee able , Hek, Krill, Ruk, Raptor( although with Reflection, he can be killed by Melee technically) and Lephantis. I would be really dissapointed if Tyl isnt melee able, hes the melee Boss if you cant Melee 1v1 him it would be really dissapointing.

When they announced Melee 2.0 Scott said he completed the whole starchart with only using Melee. When Melee 2.0 was released i was wonderinghow he was able to beat certain bosses ^^ Thats the Problem with the Weakspots, they are good so you can't oneshot the Boss enemy, but for Melee only its bad.

When they announced Melee 2.0 Scott said he completed the whole starchart with only using Melee. When Melee 2.0 was released i was wonderinghow he was able to beat certain bosses ^^ Thats the Problem with the Weakspots, they are good so you can't oneshot the Boss enemy, but for Melee only its bad.

weakspots were Created by the fearmongering of he ex MMO players due to thier fear of sponge which has shaped the game into the battle of who gets one shot first it is now

Edited by Axeroix