Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear De Can We Have This Back? (Alabaster Skin For Excalibur Prime)

Ghostar

Back when the Immortal skins were introduced we got the Alabaster skin for Excalibur Prime. Turns out that wasn't really supposed to be for normal users, but I have to say its a huge waste to just let that art asset go away. When it came out, and as soon as I saw it was getting taken away I decided to keep it equipped onto my Excalibur Prime just incase it were ever somehow allowed again. But since we have seen the success of things like the rubedo skin for Rhino, you can see users like thoses kinds of things.

I noticed today that the skin I had kept equipped was still active and occasionally showed up and it re-sparked hope that someday we might get to see it again.

DLHUyma.png

And now the burning question on everyone's mind: "will we be able to color it 0 0 0 latex black?" Because who wants to spend time making a visually appealing color scheme when you can make yourself look like a freakish gimp?

Seriously, some people need to have their color customizers revoked and be forced to use standard colors.

Edited by Ailith

If it is only for founders it will NEVER happen. They know they are in a bad spot regarding those exclusives, and know they'd be stupid to add another thing to that list of things no one else is able to get.

On that note it does look pretty neat, I'd be okay with it being available to everyone, and probably buy it asap.