Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Id Rank (Not Warframe Rank)

OoSamXoO

Question

I'm currently rank 3 now. I really want to be rank 4 asap to get Hek. So I started to wondered how do I get rank point and how to farm is as fast as possible

PS: I did try solo mission, but it doesn't seem to increase my rank point.

12 answers to this question

So, if I maxed out all my combat gear (weapons, sentinel, warframe), the only way to get mastery experience is to buy something else?

I think so too. I think i have seen someone complain about this a while ago if I wasn't wrong.

You level up weapons and warframes to get mastery. 200 for ever warframe level and 100 for every weapon level.

Are you sure it is 100 for every weapon level ? because I just level up my Boltor and I think I got 300 rank point

PS: From Level 20 to 21

Edited by OoSamXoO

I think so too. I think i have seen someone complain about this a while ago if I wasn't wrong.

I hope DE extends this by "overranking" items. The thing they said about "permanent polarities" by starting again from level 0 with a weapon. That would be a nice addition.

Are you sure it is 100 for every weapon level ? because I just level up my Boltor and I think I got 300 rank point

PS: From Level 20 to 21

It is in fact 100 mastery only per level up.

Warframe.wikia.com/wiki/affinity and /mastery_rank talks all about it. Don't forget that sentinels and sentinel weapons also level up and give 100 mastery each.

Edited by Juper0

It is in fact 100 mastery only per level up.

Warframe.wikia.com/wiki/affinity and /mastery_rank talks all about it. Don't forget that sentinels and sentinel weapons also level up and give 100 mastery each.

Oh yeah that would add up to 300. Thanks