Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Login Failed / Timed Out [Megathread]

[DE]Drew

• 2 weeks later...

Login failed.check your info sometimes its log in failed/timed out also cannot trade when in game. Says trades exhausted for the day try again tomorrow. This happened after i completed mastery rank 16. I wrote in support twice over a month ago. I didnt get a confirmation email like it said i would and it said solved on both requests for fixing. Went in dojo and still have same problem can someone tell me why this happened and why its taking over a month to get a responce or not being fixed? Had alot of offers on my lotus kubrows and maxed r10 mods lost out on around 3000pl and maxed primed heated charge and maxed primed reach! Im really upset been a devoted fan for over a year now and have spent a good amount of time and some money on this game. To be treated like that doesnt matter or my problem is solved but not actually fixed and also have asked for a response answer as to when it will be looked into or why it happened and nothing really is very frustrating!!!

Login failed.check your info sometimes its log in failed/timed out also cannot trade when in game. Says trades exhausted for the day try again tomorrow. This happened after i completed mastery rank 16. I wrote in support twice over a month ago. I didnt get a confirmation email like it said i would and it said solved on both requests for fixing. Went in dojo and still have same problem can someone tell me why this happened and why its taking over a month to get a responce or not being fixed? Had alot of offers on my lotus kubrows and maxed r10 mods lost out on around 3000pl and maxed primed heated charge and maxed primed reach! Im really upset been a devoted fan for over a year now and have spent a good amount of time and some money on this game. To be treated like that doesnt matter or my problem is solved but not actually fixed and also have asked for a response answer as to when it will be looked into or why it happened and nothing really is very frustrating!!!

Hello Ty, 

I can follow up with this issue. Please, send me a private message if the problem continues, and I'll do my best to help. 

Im having this error pop up "Login failed. Timed out" and i just keep trying and tying .

I, too, have been repeatedly getting the "Login failed. Timed out" error tonight.  At one point I did get in, but then after working with the Navigation console in the Liset and exiting out of it to go to my arsenal, it got stuck at "deleting session" and then said it lost connection to the server.  I then got to do the "Login failed. timed out" dance some more.

I got back again, finally, and ran the Casta (Ceres): Elite Troops Located - 44m - 11700cr - Dark Sword (Blueprint) alert with a new player that needed the weapon.  This is how it ended:

@ 11:45 - I notice there is NO Dark Sword Blueprint listed among rewards

@ 12:00 - I encounter a strange glitch after the Liset takes off--did Ordis just leave me behind and incinerate me with the ship's thrusters?!

@ 12:20 - The ever-frustrating "Could not update account information, progress was not saved!" bug rears its ugly head

Moments after being back in the Liset, the game informed me that it had yet again lost connection to the server.  I reconnected, and tried to send a message to the new player to see if he got the blueprint, but apparently the game kicked him offline at the same time.

I know that for some it's kind of 'duh' but make sure that you reset everything including your router/modem.  Sometimes everything just needs a fresh start.  Aside from that make sure that you are logged into the PSN first.  Check by making sure your friends list is showing and that you can view your own profile.  I'm logged in now and have been.  I'll log out real quick and try to get back in.

https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

There is your problem...

I checked that site at the time I was having Login Failed / Timed Out problems with Warframe, but the only thing it said (which is the same thing it says at the time I am now typing this):

"Planned Maintenance Reminder

Routine maintenance and improvements for PlayStation™Network will be performed for approximately 1.5 hours on Monday, June 29, 9:30 PM PDT (June 30, 4:30 AM GMT) to June 29, 11:00 PM PDT (June 30, 6:00 AM GMT). Anyone who already has a PlayStationNetwork account can still sign in to their PlayStation™Network profile, play games, and use most applications while this maintenance is carried out."

Being that it was June 26th at the time I posted about the problems I was running into, there was no apparent maintenance going on and the PSN status webpage did not indicate there were any other problems at that time either.

Edited by (PS4)Knightfyre

I checked that site at the time I was having Login Failed / Timed Out problems with Warframe, but the only thing it said (which is the same thing it says at the time I am now typing this):

"Planned Maintenance Reminder

Routine maintenance and improvements for PlayStation™Network will be performed for approximately 1.5 hours on Monday, June 29, 9:30 PM PDT (June 30, 4:30 AM GMT) to June 29, 11:00 PM PDT (June 30, 6:00 AM GMT). Anyone who already has a PlayStationNetwork account can still sign in to their PlayStation™Network profile, play games, and use most applications while this maintenance is carried out."

Being that it was June 26th at the time I posted about the problems I was running into, there was no apparent maintenance going on and the PSN status webpage did not indicate there were any other problems at that time either.

the page auto-updates but when I posted it the system was red.  You can also check out Ask Playstation on Twitter and they usually have something on there when there is a problem.