Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Login Failed / Timed Out [Megathread]

[DE]Drew

Hello!

I finally bought my PS4 and i downloaded Warframe from PS4 without a problem (4.08 GB), but when launcher show up Warframe try to download 3.5 MB file but the speed is awful despite the fact that i downloaded the game from the store rather quickly (launcher download speed=bytes and kilobytes, download from the store=mb), so if anyone know what should i do or not to do it would be awesome, because as for now i'm a little worried (i hope it is PSN fault and my PS4 is not broken). Thanks for the help :)

My current issue is the game just keeps crashing over and over. It takes forever to just get into the game and if I do I'm lucky if doesn't crash and send me to the loading screen. The Lag is terrible when I join a random group the game is unplayable. Please fix these issues or point me in a direction where I can enjoy the game.

My current issue is the game just keeps crashing over and over. It takes forever to just get into the game and if I do I'm lucky if doesn't crash and send me to the loading screen. The Lag is terrible when I join a random group the game is unplayable. Please fix these issues or point me in a direction where I can enjoy the game.

Please, contact support, and we can try to help you fix this issue. 

Support: http://support.warframe.com