Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Login Failed / Timed Out [Megathread]

[DE]Drew

Here is a link to IGN with several different time zone's for PSN's downtime today.  

Apparently due to Improvements on the "back-end" to their servers.  I hope I can send a message after this! lol!   It has been horendous lately as far as just the messaging system etc.. 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/13/psn-undergoing-maintenance-on-monday-nov-17

I just downloaded this game, and I'm continually getting the "Login Failed. Could not connect to server" error. Is this a common error or something that can be fixed on my end?

Check your PSN notifications to see if you have any updates still downloading. Once those are done, try running Warframe again. If  you do have all the updates (for PSN and Warframe), then we can try something next. 

Just got a PS4 yesterday, I'm getting this same error, there are no pending updates just the errors. Before you get the "Login failed. Could not connect to server" error, there's actually another error "Login failed. Check your info." of course there's nowhere to check your info, when you press the X button a couple times it then gives the error mentioned previously.

In reading the instructions on this site "Getting Started with your PlayStation®4 Account for Warframe" it mentions a Warframe Client and signing up and linking accounts but none of those options ever popped up. Hopefully you guys have a solution. Thanks

Just got a PS4 yesterday, I'm getting this same error, there are no pending updates just the errors. Before you get the "Login failed. Could not connect to server" error, there's actually another error "Login failed. Check your info." of course there's nowhere to check your info, when you press the X button a couple times it then gives the error mentioned previously.

In reading the instructions on this site "Getting Started with your PlayStation®4 Account for Warframe" it mentions a Warframe Client and signing up and linking accounts but none of those options ever popped up. Hopefully you guys have a solution. Thanks

A common reason why this error occurs is because there are updates downloading in the background (check your PSN notifications for PSN and/or Warframe downloads). Once everything has finished downloading, try installing Warframe to your PS4.

Haven't been able to login since morning i keep getting the "login failed. Timed out." Message and the few times i did get in i got kicked right out cause i "couldn't connect to the server". Also it says "cannot connect to the server. Network features for this application cannot be used." It says it on the top left corner in some notification.

Edited by (PS4)Bazorias

Haven't been able to login since morning i keep getting the "login failed. Timed out." Message and the few times i did get in i got kicked right out cause i "couldn't connect to the server". Also it says "cannot connect to the server. Network features for this application cannot be used." It says it on the top left corner in some notification.

Same issue today, very frustrating

I've been having the same issue, it suddenly stopped working. I've tried restarting my PS4, the router, erasing network information and reconnecting but still nothing. Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Joe

I've been having the same issue, it suddenly stopped working. I've tried restarting my PS4, the router, erasing network information and reconnecting but still nothing. Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Joe

Sorry, but i have nothing i was going to ask after i got off work for suggestions on how to fix the problem if its on my end or if i have to keep waiting if its on DE ends. I stopped getting the notification i got on the top left and i get through the launcher just fine but i time out right before it loads the game and again i get kick out right away or after a single mission(of any kind). Edited by (PS4)Bazorias

Because of this problem i have lost 

1 Heavy Caliber, 2 Vile Accelaration, 4 or 5 Pistol Pestilence and 1 LOKI PRIME HELMET  this happens because at the end of a mission the game disconnects me. This seriously make me dont want to play the game anymore lol (seriously)