Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity?

(XBOX)Jack Rabbit 80

Question

24 answers to this question

Triny like Nova has gone through allot of changes since Warframe introduced her and are still changing her too date. She's by means not a bad Warframe if you enjoy being a support player but her abilities also lack the massive super abilities that many other Warframes have in terms of damage that's why your going too see allot more Rhino players. That and he's not too hard too get.

Trinity is a good warframe. She was much more powerful but got a debuff a couple of updates ago. For me Oberon was more effective though, having an offensive ability, a field of damage that can be placed, a healing ability, and a crowd control ability. Trinity has two healing abilities, one support ability, and a personal shield.

Trinity used to be formidable in more than simply support.  Exploiting things like the damge affliction from her Link ability with weapons like Stug for one, but they changed Stug and nerfed her Link because she was making Oberon and even Nova players mad, lame. She also had a powerful Well of Life and Energy Vampire combo effect but they nerfed that hard too. Nevermind her Blessing also being nerfed as well, you barely get any invincibility effect like before.

Edited by UrielColtan

Trinity is my main frame.

She doesn't have any "charge ahead and squash a whole room" abilities so you'll be relying on your weapons a lot more.

She is great for support and making sure those that DO charge ahead manage to stay alive. Although I meet more and more people using Trinity that don't seem to know how to press number 4. 

Soo is trinity in same buffs as in pc now or still in  normal state or atm debuffed state?

things she has without depending of update

single target nuke well of life + energy wampire.

infinite mana

infinite hp

trollish way to dmg enemies with explosives (link)

basically enemy radar for 3 closest enemies

infinite "invulnerability" depending what version xb1 version is compared to pc

Edited by Agullimux

Just refer to the patch notes to see upcoming balance changes.  These are not "differences" exactly, only updates that the console versions have not yet received.  For example, Blessing now requires higher ranks to determine the base amount it heals (and it is affected by power strength).  This was followed by a patch that made Blessing able to be cast again while a previous Blessing was still active.  Both of these updates are currently not on the console versions but will be once the next update occurs.

If you're thinking about getting Trinity:  get her.

She's got great abilities, incredible survivability, is an asset to any squad, is effective against any faction, and can support multiple playstyles.  In short, she's a fantastic frame.

In fact, she's my go-to frame for any difficult mission, boss fight, situation, or otherwise.  (Not only because she's very good, but because she's my favorite frame to play.)

The only reason you don't see much of her is because she was never a hugely popular frame to begin with (being 'support' does that), and she got nerfed a couple times which made her even less popular.  [That, and because Warframe hasn't been out on XB1 for very long - but that shouldn't be as big a factor as time goes on.]  Even after the nerfs, though, she's still an incredible frame.  I highly recommend her.

uh pc is better at everything basically. The main advantage is the mouse, you can aim at individual enemies, headshot easily etc.

Maybe, but I am one of those evil people who absolutely despise playing with a k&m. There's nothing worse imo. 

Also, after reading this thread, I decided to get her... and she is a lot of fun, even at low level.  With a ranked up rejuv aura already on her, I was able to start strong.

I have put 3 FORMA on Trinity (after the nerf). Made her aura polarity a tactical (-) polarity, removed 2 power Polarity's replacing one with a tactical (-) and the other with an attack (v) polarity. The V polarity is for Intinsify, even though we have not recived that update yet. I still like the maxed power duration build while utilizing Link+Quick Thinking+Rage, Link slows down the health drain enough to allow me to activate Blessing at 2 health (99% damage reduction) while maintaining a nice energy pool. I use the Arcane Aura helmet for even more power duration.

With 3 FORMA I am also able to have a spam Blessing build (Config C) but find the spam Blessing build is even more work.

I can't wait for the ability to activate Blessing before the duration is up so I can run Spam and maxed Duration at the same time.

EDIT: I love using Trinity in PvP as well, you think you are about to kill me but...bam Blessing your ammo/time was waisted.

Edited by (PS4)Joshuaalt

@Joshuaalt

Rage is tricky on Trinity due to Energy Vampire.  On the one hand it gives you a buffer for energy when you take damage, but on the other EV gives you enough energy that Rage's 40% conversion is miniscule by comparison (not to mention selfish).  Intensify also affects EV whereas it has no effect on Rage.  EV is, arguably, Trinity's best skill.  If you are only using Blessing and Link then you are missing out on much of Trinity's potential.