Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.7.4

[DE]Rebecca

- Fixed Vauban's Bounce and Vortex appearing with default energy colour for clients.

Words can't describe how happy I am about this. Now, Sechura would once again be more Vortexially diverse lol.

- Fixed Atterax not animating when viewed in the arsenal.

I have this weapon actively ready in my foundry and it looks like a metal detector with the thing sticking out. It also messes up the foundry's display a bit when you exit/close.

Side note: Been enjoying the current event very much, and I can't help but compliment. Can't we have the glorious lighting of the Derelicts be implemented in all tilesets across the star chart?

Edited by iTsMeTiTsMcGee

The Brakk drop should be improved.

I got the bp right away but 6 months later nothing else.

Agreed, this ^. I have been farming it for a long time and most of the time they don't drop anything now. I had a bunch of BPs and one component since around March and still have not gotten another component, duplicate or the one I need.

i havent seen any problems with brakk drops really though take a necros and make sure he lives to desecrate via rhino/Nova as for G3 mark it comes from invasions taking the corpus side it is random if you dont get a mark keep doing the invasion till you do but at the very least like i said take a necros. every fight ive done of G3 as necros ive gotten parts to drop no problem so i dont see the issues your running into.

Edited by EinheriarJudith

-_- really fixing vor being affected by mind control? and here i was expecting it to be a bit of a gimmick since thats one of the reasons why and how he got cut in the half in the first place

i find it hilarious people are wondering why. can you CC of any kind the stalker? the answer is no its Corrupted vor he is equivalent to a boss no boss should be easy. i like that they did this oh guess what i play nyx too and im not upset about it so why are you?

Radial Blind seems to stop him too. He kind of just stands there with his head smoking, he will occasionally teleport but mostly stands around.

Aye

- Fixed Vor being susceptible to Mind Control when encountered in Void T4 missions.
A certain someone might be very disappointed now.

nah im not, he is still easy without it

Edited by Aeon66

i find it hilarious people are wondering why. can you CC of any kind the stalker? the answer is no its Corrupted vor he is equivalent to a boss no boss should be easy. i like that they did this oh guess what i play nyx too and im not upset about it so why are you?

your acting like everyone is like you

lol @ no boss should be easy

every boss is easy