Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.7.4

[DE]Rebecca

^^^^^^^^ Yes Yes Yes this man has the answer. Seriously haven't you ever heard of slug rounds DE. Shotguns damage should not fall off. Anybody at DE wanna take a challenge to get shot by buckshot at 50m and tell me how you feel after words. Matter fact it needs to be the next big thing. DE I CHALLENGE YOU TO TAKE THE BUCKSHOT CHALLENGE TO RAISE AWARENESS ON HOW SHOTGUNS ACTUALLY WORK.

All the shotguns in the game shoot pellets, you know. Like in real life, those lose most of their effectiveness after a fairly short distance due to their low mass. None of the shotguns in the game fire the slugs you are referring to. Maybe you should educate yourself and learn how a shotgun shell works. Just saying. :)

(Also, have you taken the buckshot challenge yourself? You aren't allowed to challenge them before you have done it yourself.)

Edited by SoanoS

The Brakk drop should be improved.

I got the bp right away but 6 months later nothing else.

Agreed, Not really complaining, but I have the barrel and reciever and have been hunting for the G3 for a while to get the bp. It seems when I use a new frame or weapon, and not in any way farming for them, then they come out and my team and I get destroyed. I guess the 'Tip' is (Be unprepared)