Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There More Tenno With Ships Than Tenno In Clans

(PSN)usdaent

Thats my question to DE I would like to see the ratio of people with ships than members in clan cause we could all work together and set block dimensions  for dojo sets and start working on sets geared towards alliance quadrants where alliances can utilize simple acrhwing movement between ships, 

are there more single member clans than members in clan, trying to get the community to get together and map out the dimensions for there dojo so we can create a system for a hull generator for dojo ships. creating a room u can utilize the archwing to fly around your ship. my base thought is that this game should be open world and each alliance should have a quadrant of space that there ships hang out in. simple stufff like a hangar for four an space shute for four(extraction room ) where lisets can attach to dojo and players can manaveur between ships realtime

He's suggesting warframe should be open world, and that we travel around space in the liset and between ships with archwing. He mentioned clan because he's suggesting that each alliance should control quadrants of space where there dojo structures are.

As for my feelings on this, any amount of free roaming is cool, the upcoming player hubs seem like the least interesting thing do with free roaming, something like asteroid mining seems infinitely more fun to me, but you can chalk that up to personal taste. I highly doubt though that warframe will ever get any significant additions of meaningful "open world". It's simply too much o a stretch in terms of technical demand.

Guest Tehnoobshow

I'm still not sure what you're asking...are you suggesting solo tenno should get together and build a massive dojo?

OP wants to build a Dyson sphere by connecting millions of dojo's together with bridges made out of Lisets.