Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rotational Abilities For Applicable Weapons

Vanhe1sing

I know I can't be the only one who enjoyed the Deadspace series. In fact, that same fascination of space adventuring is what hooked me to Warframe in the first place. With that said, how awesome would it be if a weapon such as Quanta could do this? 

rotationalability_zps89538717.gif

I'm not quite sure how it would fit in with the current game setup as it would probably have to come at a price of some sort? If this is even minutely possible, such an addition would make things so much more fun; wouldn't you agree? 

Of course I realize the complications a modification such as this would cause, and it may or may not even be feasible at this point in the game. I'm just a fan rambling on. The fact that people have read this is good enough for me. 

-Tenno Out 

Edited by Vanhe1sing

In the options menu, ADS and alt-fire are separate bindings. It'd be cool to see the ADS inpu used for this if zoom is totally disabled, but I've never actually tried binding them to different keys (by default they're both Mouse2) and seeing if I could zoom a Quanta.

I don't really see why it would be more fun. Warframe's fast action and weak enemies doesn't support the kind of fiddly aiming that Dead Space does.

What difficulty were you playing Deadspace on..?

Also, even if it lacked full-on tactical importance, it would still make a nice addition to weapon versatility. 

I don't really see why it would be more fun. Warframe's fast action and weak enemies doesn't support the kind of fiddly aiming that Dead Space does.

You don't see how it would be fun??? Whaaaa?

If this was any other game I would agree but limbs do fly off in Warframe.

Set your Quanta to horizontal mode then you be hearing dem Grineer say "BLAARRGGG" chop them in half and such.