Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Question !

o_HiTMaN_o

Question

Hello there !

i want to know how to make Rhino Charge at its maximum power ?? after leveling it up with fusion Cores now what ??

what Mods should i add to make it stronger and better abd BTW its amazing at firts i wanted it like SLash dash .. but after i use it wisely i like it more than slash dahs way better .. 

so i hope u will answer my question and thanks !!! 

Regards

HiTMaN ( Tenno )

4 answers to this question

Rhino charge isn't really worth the extra mod points to upgrade... An upgraded streamline, flow, and continuity for iron skin and just overall energy efficiency would be better time and credits spend imo.  I know it's only 2 extra mod slots maxed, but that could be more lvls in other mods like redirection and vitality etc.  Rhino is a CC machine meant to stun things allowing your team to take them out. 

Edit: Reach would make you dash farther if that's what you are looking for, but again, not really worth it for Rhino.

Edited by Firebat86

Rhino is a CC machine meant to stun things allowing your team to take them out. 

i really think Rhino  is a DEATH MACHINE !! and  CC machine ... but Death come first ... why people say that .. i solo all maps alone i kill every 1 i dont use revives and  i kill stalkers he is a TANK !! but the Rhino Charge is a CC machine .... Radial blast is a fantastic 1 !!!!

Rhino charge isn't really worth the extra mod points to upgrade... An upgraded streamline, flow, and continuity for iron skin and just overall energy efficiency would be better time and credits spend imo.  I know it's only 2 extra mod slots maxed, but that could be more lvls in other mods like redirection and vitality etc.  Rhino is a CC machine meant to stun things allowing your team to take them out. 

Edit: Reach would make you dash farther if that's what you are looking for, but again, not really worth it for Rhino.

Reach doesn't make it go further as the name would suggest.  Reach increase area of effect, it makes the charge hit box wider, but you travel the same distance.  LanCeAlot is correct that continuity makes charge go further.