Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Dislike Loki Prime's Leg Things?

Cyv001

It REALLY bugs me how these two (nearly) symmetrical additions to loki's thighs try to make him less asymmetrical. I really liked the asymmetry in his lower body, and was hoping to see his thighs plated in gold... but not what we got. The bits on his thighs just seem so out of place and, really, just too much. That and, their design makes it so every single pistols clips through them.

MV9YH5K.png

It's really annoying.

I personally dislike his general leg design, everytime you equip a stance, he impales himself with those pointy gold bits, additionally, his legs look almost as if they simple added upon the original lokis thighs rather than sculpted him completely. Although I like the art choices int he game, thus far Loki Ps style is my least fave :/

Clipping is a big issue on Loki Prime. The gold bits on his back are bad as well.

Actually, it's a big issue in general. Syandanas and cosmetics are getting bigger and bigger and weapon placements don't fit right in many cases.

Ever since the Nikanas were released they clip straight through Hydroid's legs, along with other melee weapons. 

Also the beard on the Triton helmet clips through chest pieces, and most Syandanas clip through the back of his robe-thing.

Edited by Sasquatch180

I would honestly take them off if I could. 

Also one thing I noticed is that with the smaller pistols they kinda fit between the side of the piece and on his right leg (makes the illusion of a holster in a way) but doesn't do so on the left leg.

I pretty much feel the same way. On one side it's meshes in kinda nice like mirage's hip holsters, but on the other side it's clip city.

They're fine. Overall his design is neat, like a jester in puffy clothes.

However, I do not like how they took the base model and slapped clunky things on it. I really hope they don't do that again. Again, it doesn't look BAD... it's just... I guess the best way to put it would be that it breaks the 4th wall? It makes me think about the game design while I'm playing because it's right in my face how they took the default model and put crap all over it.

Anyone remember this rocket launcher?

This is what I thought of when I first saw Loki Prime.

Every since the Nikanas were released they clip straight through Hydroid's legs, along with other melee weapons. 

Also the beard on the Triton helmet clips through chest pieces, and most Syandanas clip through the back of his robe-thing.

That's not all. Try equipping that new Grineer syandana on any frame with any weapon, or use a Nikana with any thick-bodied rifle.

Everything looks awesome, it just doesn't all fit on one frame any more. 

That's not all. Try equipping that new Grineer syandana on any frame with any weapon, or use a Nikana with any thick-bodied rifle.

Everything looks awesome, it just doesn't all fit on one frame any more. 

Which is a shame, cause there are so many cool designs and loadouts you could do that look downright goofy when you actually equip everything.

Poor Nekros still has his Mortos Syandana flop and clip through everything, including himself (also they look so stiff.)

Really something I'm hoping for is possibly the option to just store weapons in some kind of "pocket dimension" or be given alternative places to put them (so we could potentially place them in areas they won't clip through everything else.)

I'm also wishing DE would go and contact an outside source or person who is efficient at cloth physics that could fix all this stuff, or at least offer insight to the current art team (no disrespect to them but this is one issue that many have complained about for ages and all we get is "we are currently working on it, should be done soon."

I wish it was removable. Looks like some thigh armor to me.

Which is a shame, cause there are so many cool designs and loadouts you could do that look downright goofy when you actually equip everything.

Poor Nekros still has his Mortos Syandana flop and clip through everything, including himself (also they look so stiff.)

Really something I'm hoping for is possibly the option to just store weapons in some kind of "pocket dimension" or be given alternative places to put them (so we could potentially place them in areas they won't clip through everything else.)

I'm also wishing DE would go and contact an outside source or person who is efficient at cloth physics that could fix all this stuff, or at least offer insight to the current art team (no disrespect to them but this is one issue that many have complained about for ages and all we get is "we are currently working on it, should be done soon."

The clipping issues in this game are so much it degrades its visual quality greatly. 

It's just so sad. 

I don't dislike them entirely, I think they give LokiP a pretty sick silhouette, but the fact they're just glued over the vanilla legs bothers me a lot. I'd just like it if they made a proper complete mesh of the thighs.

As for asymmetry, the pad on the right leg could probably be worked on, as it just clips into the leg. The left one at least fits on the vanilla padding. 

there not that bad looking the're  just way too big  and they need to be resized -   , you can tell that the loki prime was rushed  the helmet looks perfect while  the rest of him was done with glued on parts 

also the loki - immortal skin doesn't merge with the pads and looks really award   

I don't dislike them entirely, I think they give LokiP a pretty sick silhouette, but the fact they're just glued over the vanilla legs bothers me a lot. I'd just like it if they made a proper complete mesh of the thighs.

As for asymmetry, the pad on the right leg could probably be worked on, as it just clips into the leg. The left one at least fits on the vanilla padding. 

My thoughts exactly. For example, Rhino Prime's shoulder pads are entirely new, and not glued onto him like Loki Prime's thigh pads. If DE goes back to revise old prime frames a bit, in terms of flare at least, i'd hope they'd redo Loki Prime's thighs.

• 1 month later...

yeah, the legpieces make no sense, they take a lot away from the look of the frame, and makes him really bulky, even if you tell me "those pieces are really light"...No, they look really bulky, for an agile frame like Loki...Would look much better without them, or having smaller flatter versions...

Also, Loki's clipping is literally all over the place, his headtracking range needs to be reduced, cause it makes it look really bad inside the ship...

So, i think it should be fixed or adressed somehow