Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Firewall Issues.

Jinkaza

I sent in this ticket to support, but was not sure how long it would take to get a response. So I decided to post here to see if the community has come up with any solutions to this problem. I have no clue if this is in the correct forum, and only hope the moderators will be kind as all I am seeking is help. Thanks and hope to see what you all have done to fix this problem.

My support ticket:

I am not sure if this is the right place. I have added the the ports to both my router and my firewall. This seemed to work until you guys changed the ports to 4950 and 4955. I narrowed the problem down to my Windows firewall. I added the above ports to my windows firewallm, to my router, but it did not work. I searched for all possible fixes on the forums and followed them to the tee. This did not work so I just turned off my firewall altogether, and that has worked for about 2 weeks until tonight after my gaming session. I have ran antivirus, malware,and God knows what else. The message is still telling me to let those ports through my firewall, yet the firewall is off. Any help out there? Please?

Edited by Jinkaza