Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Does Vay Hek Say?

Scarab14

Question

16 answers to this question

Link if it doesn't work: 

EDIT: misread the OP. Oops. He basically wants to destroy all the Archwings before we can use them His troops will be led by the new grineer enemies (The female clones with jetpacks). 

Edited by Imaru12

evan.exe booting translation systems.

*Transmission starts*

"GRINEEEEEER! IT IS MY DUTY TO INFORM YOU OF MORE.. TENNO... ARROGANCE! The criminal Lotus is planning to unearth ancient technology to use against us. Will we stand by while they threaten our victory? NOOOOOOOO! We will not allow them to dig up ghosts of the past. WE will go to the Void. We will find what they seek, and we will TURN... EVERY, LAST, SHRED OF THIS AWKWARD TECHNOLOGY... INTO DUST!! You will be led by (couldnt catch this word) of my newest, most vicious... Clones. Go now! For the Greens Queens...

*Transmission ends*

I tried my best.

Edited by X3Evanescence

*Transmission starts*

"GRINEEEEEER! IT IS MY DUTY TO INFORM YOU OF MORE.. TENNO... ARROGANCE! The criminal Lotus is planning to unearth ancient technology to use against us. Will we stand by while they threaten our victory? NOOOOOOOO! We will not allow them to dig up ghosts of the past. WE will go to the Void. We will find what they seek, and we will TURN... EVERY, LAST, SHRED OF THIS AWKWARD TECHNOLOGY... INTO DUST!! You will be led by (couldnt catch this word) of my newest, most vicious... Clones. Go now! For the Greens...

*Transmission ends*

I tried my best.

As I read it I was trying to sound like vay hek

*Transmission starts*

"GRINEEEEEER! IT IS MY DUTY TO INFORM YOU OF MORE.. TENNO... ARROGANCE! The criminal Lotus is planning to unearth ancient technology to use against us. Will we stand by while they threaten our victory? NOOOOOOOO! We will not allow them to dig up ghosts of the past. WE will go to the Void. We will find what they seek, and we will TURN... EVERY, LAST, SHRED OF THIS AWKWARD TECHNOLOGY... INTO DUST!! You will be led by (couldnt catch this word) of my newest, most vicious... Clones. Go now! For the Queens...

*Transmission ends*

I tried my best.

You made an error.

Did you really believe it would be this easy?!

For the Greens Queens...

lol. For the Greens.

Couldn't help but try and imagine our leader of the Australian Greens getting really worked up about the government digging up brown coal (haaaar, "unearthing ancient technology") and urging us to stop investment and boycott similar initiatives.

+1 to you for capitalising on my salmon-overfed brain.

Edited by Vastaren

*Transmission starts*

"GRINEEEEEER! IT IS MY DUTY TO INFORM YOU OF MORE.. TENNO... ARROGANCE! The criminal Lotus is planning to unearth ancient technology to use against us. Will we stand by while they threaten our victory? NOOOOOOOO! We will not allow them to dig up ghosts of the past. WE will go to the Void. We will find what they seek, and we will TURN... EVERY, LAST, SHRED OF THIS AWKWARD TECHNOLOGY... INTO DUST!! You will be led by (couldnt catch this word) of my newest, most vicious... Clones. Go now! For the Greens Queens...

*Transmission ends*

I tried my best.

Thanks good job

corrections

"GRINEEEEEER! IT IS MY DUTY TO INFORM YOU OF MORE.. TENNO... ARROGANCE! The criminal Lotus is planning to unearth ancient technology to use against us. Will we stand by while they threaten our victory? NOOOOOOOO! We will not allow them to dig up ghosts of the past. WE will go to the Void. We will find what they seek, and we will TURN... EVERY, LAST, SHRED OF THIS AWKWARD ARCHWING TECHNOLOGY... INTO DUST!! You will be led by pairs of my newest, most vicious... Clones. Go now! For the Greens Queens...