Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Is Baro Ki’ Teer?

HappyApathy

If Ki Teer is a Grineer name, then Grineer is confirmed as being either Orokin or a slave race beneath the Orokin; Grineer = Orokin word for servant. Gri neer : Guardian below (I say this because of stalker)

Campare to Oro Kin = golden people if memory serve.

If not I guess this was an important Orokin way back during the war, by the tripple name suggesting a title, so one of the leaders of the Tenno/Warframe project?

I expect the name will tie into the soon to come quest of getting the Arch wing. I agree it seems Lotus expect us all to know the name, though lets face it; she is not exactly the pillar of truth and revelation. This is more like a slip on her part.

Like:

Lotus: "So yeah, about this datamass. Looks like its that old ki teer's archwing info we have been looking for. Err ... hello? Tenno? Err .. wrong number." *click*

i don't like how The Lotus always hide things from us... its like she knows more stuffs and only spills names whenever its needed.

Or maybe we only get half of what she sends?

Data transmission errors suck.

I THINK he is either an ancient Tenno or Orokin.

Edited by Kalenath

The description says it's "his" archwing datamass. No it doesn't what am I talking about. Anyways, I still assume he's an Orokin scientist of some sort. It seems the most likely.

okay, time to spill the beans. come U17 or 18 we're getting factions we can ally with, the redvail is one, orokin descendants are another, and possibly a third which is an independent faction-runaway group of ex-corpus/grineer.

taking bets? 1000 platinum anyone?

U15- archwing

U16- Focus and more quests

U17- codex allows past events as quests / player hubs

U18- allied factions (each faction has it's own hub and NPCs, reputation at each faction allows purchase of faction specific weapons in the faction hubs)

place your bets people.

Edited by VioDuskar

okay, time to spill the beans. come U17 or 18 we're getting factions we can ally with, the redvail is one, orokin descendants are another, and possibly a third which is an independent faction-runaway group of ex-corpus/grineer.

taking bets? 1000 platinum anyone?

U15- archwing

U16- Focus and more quests

U17- codex allows past events as quests / player hubs

U18- allied factions (each faction has it's own hub and NPCs, reputation at each faction allows purchase of faction specific weapons in the faction hubs)

place your bets people.

If you're right, I bet it's an Oracle of Saturn.

To people saying "it sounds grineer"... what is this based off of? I don't think that Corpus and Grineer have vastly different naming standards. They both have multipart names, often short (monosyllabic) and harsh sounding. 

If you didn't know which was which could you honestly say between "Frohd Bek" and "Vay Hek" which one was corpus and which one was grineer? "Nef" or "Vor", "Kela" or "Darvo" they seem to be about the same to me.

It could be some old guys flash drive on teasure hunting and had some type of programed that when acess not in the right way will automaticly corrupt the data that is inside and send a distress signal or some type to the grineer to alert " Hey stop these poeple from stealing my credit". And on a side note I really want to know what will happen if we failed an event. I really want to know.

This should have been explained in a transmission post Cryotic-Front that was hijacked from our build by the Corpus. When we relocate it, we will transmit. Since our PS4/Xbox friends are in the middle of the new associate's event, perhaps we can wait until it's done to conclude all at once!

*gasp* Nyx prime...

Nyx is the female version of Excalibur.

Her helmets remind of bugs.

Nyx Prime has a hivemind-esque helmet and illuminati hands.

What else is a hivemind and reminds us of the illuminati?

Answer: 4chan.

Goddang Warbros is screwing with us again.