Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still Crashing In Gate Crash Mission

Belier13

Confirmed, I also crash everytime I get near the bosses on Ceres Tileset. On rare occasions it may crash before of after the encounter, still I managed to complete just one mission on Ceres over about 15 tries ended with game crash. Frustrating.

Is that why the operation codename is "Gate CRASH"?

WAR-321607

Edited by Eymerich

I was just going to make a thread about this...

A few moments after going through the portal at the Earth Gate Crash, my game suddenly and randomly freezes and proceeds to crash. I usually play with my graphics on Medium, so I tried lowering them to Low; miraculously, I could finish one Gate Crash on Earth without crashing, but lately even with everything on Low it still freezes and crashes, and this has been bothering me a lot since I'm not being able to get Exposure Points for the event. :(

• Bug number:

WAR-312657

Confirmed, I also crash everytime I get near the bosses on Ceres Tileset. On rare occasions it may crash before of after the encounter, still I managed to complete just one mission on Ceres over about 15 tries ended with game crash. Frustrating.

Having the exact same problem.

I was just going to make a thread about this...

A few moments after going through the portal at the Earth Gate Crash, my game suddenly and randomly freezes and proceeds to crash. I usually play with my graphics on Medium, so I tried lowering them to Low; miraculously, I could finish one Gate Crash on Earth without crashing, but lately even with everything on Low it still freezes and crashes, and this has been bothering me a lot since I'm not being able to get Exposure Points for the event. :(

I`ve got the same problem..

Error Number: 322277

I hope they can fix this before the event ends.