Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For The Shotgun Fix

HAYABU5A

now that shotguns do more damage at maximum falloff range after the hotfix by considering damage multiplier mods many of them feel better now

cant say they are actually better but they definately feel better to use

more potent at moderate range makes them feel that bit more usable 

they still need something else but this is surprise step in the right direction and is appreciated 

Edited by HAYABU5A

My Boar Prime feels like it's dealing more damage at range now. Just at a guess, the cone of "max damage" seems to have been extended out 10-ish meters? Something like that. It definitely feels better.

Nope, apparently mods like Blaze stopped effecting the shotgun's damage at longer ranges. They didn't really change the cones or lengths or anything like that, it's just a bug that made the damage fall-off more severe than it really should've been. Effectively, though, it's a buff.

Nope, apparently mods like Blaze stopped effecting the shotgun's damage at longer ranges. They didn't really change the cones or lengths or anything like that, it's just a bug that made the damage fall-off more severe than it really should've been. Effectively, though, it's a buff.

Whatever it is, it definitely feels better. I'm seems like I'm getting faster kills at range.