Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Uses Aviator?

zooke90909

they should let my warframe go extndoframe,superframe, and use my second set of cards as a aura around me drawing power from a glowing animation after going superframe being third intensity of light and utilizing a third set of mods which would make using a whole set of mods.

mods like avaitor would be good for archwing play

mods like intruder should be utlized in survival play because just popping a random life support being teleported in instead of hacking the console on the ships utilizing onboard life support would bring a new dynamic to survival gameplay

with gameplay on land really needing to be changed "draining life support out of a planet" as Scott says needs an update like hacking consoles with a damage animation that can stop the hacking process making reasons to defend hacking player and having a player use the intruder mod

The main problem of mods like this is that we don't have enough slots for them. I'd prefer to use another Power Efficiency/Strength/Range/Duration mod than smth like -15% laser damage reduction. We should have, like, 10 additional capacity and 2 additional slots, where we wouldn't be able to use Health/Shield/Armor/Power mods.

I use it.

I put 2 Forma on my Zephyr so that I could make a maxed duration loadout for Turbulence and realized that it affected Tail Wind.  Being able to stay in the air for a few seconds lead me to use the Ogris with Zephyr, I can fire off 2 rockets before landing.  Most People on PS4 want 100+p for the mod and when I saw someone selling it for 60p I jumped on it. 20% damage reduction isn't much but it completes the loadout.

20k3cqu.jpg

20% IS in fact pretty significant tho especially after taking into consideration the reduction from armor (Valkyr benefits a lot from Aviator, it reduces the damage you take immensly), but the fact that you can't stay in the air so long, or at least it won't be practical, means it's not really worth it.