Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Caches As A Permanent Addition To Derelict?

Zeptimus

I really enjoy the new event, especially the treasure hunting side of it (Even though I know all of the locations).
I think the caches should be a permanent addition to derelict missions, it would reward exploring and I would actually do derelict missions.
Let's be honest here, who does derelict missions if it isn't defense or vault runs?

They are already there as hidden areas and treasure rooms.  What DE needs to do is revise the drop tables on these rooms to make it more worth the effort.  Same with hidden areas on the regular solar system map tiles.  I believe that would go a long way to curtailing rushing through every mission. 

I run T1-3 Cap and MD solo. Hit every location and always come out with 20-40K more credits and 4-5 additional mods than running with a group.  As far as experience goes they are similar to endless defense or survival.  Enemies will continue to spawn until you extract.

How bout having them be a random occurance on all missions? Something like a one in thirty chance maybe. 

No, there's nothing worse than searching for something that isn't there.

If there was a visible counter, like in the event, announcing the additional side-objective, it would work. That way, much like the Stalker(s) are a little bonus, you have the chance of caches.

Edited by Kthal

If there was a visible counter, like in the event, announcing the additional side-objective, it would work. That way, much like the Stalker(s) are a little bonus, you have the chance of caches.

That's what I meant, the caches randomly show up. Lotus tells you, counter pops up, etc.