Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Valkyr Just Get Nerfed? (3 Second Warcry, 6 Second Hysteria?)

Exodess

Question

While logged in to work on the event running today, I popped Warcry and noticed it turn off almost instantly. With a little testing, I found that Warcry was now only lasting 3 seconds and Hysteria a whopping 6. 

Was this a stealth nerf? And THIS badly? I didn't see anyone mention anything, but that may be due to the shortage of other Valkyr players out there.

10 answers to this question

Ahh, that's it. :D Thanks guys, was used to having my HP and such messed with by debuffs, but not my powers. 

All this talk about Trinity changes had me paranoid that my ol' frame was next on the chopping block and something had slipped out unannounced during one of the hotfixes.

*laughs* I'd imagine! 

Well this is what I get for coming home from night shift and hopping straight into the game after a hiatus. Playing tired tends to make you miss out on some important details.

Edited by Exodess

Power strength does get reduced.

I can confirm this. My Rhino's Iron Skin usually holds up fairly well against level 30-ish enemies because I run max Power Strength, but it went down in half a second in the event. Stomp hardly even scratched 'em. Only thing that seems to stick is power efficiency, which seems to imply that the best option is simply what's most efficient.